I’m having problem with login!

11 minutes ago, Ikechukwu said:

Time to switch. IG platforms are rigged! This is a systemic issue and will keep on recurring

Its part of their game. They dont care. Watch. They wont give a decent explanation or plan of action or commitment to prevent this happening again

CityIndex was trading just fine and they're meant to be a small outfit

List of reliable brokers please that werent affected today would be most welcome

SHAME ON YOU IG!!

Hey, 

We're sorry we had an issue with client logins but as soon as it was detected we had a team working on getting it back up. 

It's not in our interest or benefit for clients to lose money. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1

Weasel words.

What was the problem? What commitment and actions will you be taking to make sure it never happens again.? How will we know

And please stop rubbing salt into our wounds with the use of that glib word: inconvenience!! Many of us lost money. That's not an inconvenience. It's a financial loss! What if anything will you do about this?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

We're sorry we had an issue with client logins but as soon as it was detected we had a team working on getting it back up. 

It's not in our interest or benefit for clients to lose money. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience. 

Just refund the money which happened during the issue. I already making profits and after several second it is gone and give me seriously losses.

8 minutes ago, Ikechukwu said:

Weasel words.

What was the problem? What commitment and actions will you be taking to make sure it never happens again.? How will we know

And please stop rubbing salt into our wounds with the use of that glib word: inconvenience!! Many of us lost money. That's not an inconvenience. It's a financial loss! What if anything will you do about this?

Just now, cs0316 said:

Just refund the money which happened during the issue. I already making profits and after several second it is gone and give me seriously losses.

If any of your positions were impacted whilst you couldn't login make sure you have the correct exposure and contact us and our client facing team will look to rectify the situation. 

Just now, CharlotteIG said:

If any of your positions were impacted whilst you couldn't login make sure you have the correct exposure and contact us and our client facing team will look to rectify the situation. 

I called immediately and no people answering and tried to close the position it just not allowed me. And it already take almost all my money account.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 3.04.36 am.png

10 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

How do we contact this team? really hard to find contact details / actually get in touch with somebody

hi 

fully agree to this senario of today . I had good respect for IG.but not anymore after this.

they answered the phone after 30 minutes and I lost nearly ONE hour of Trading . I am definately going to OPEN another account  with another Broker and Split the Business between two. IG makes hell of Money from my account . The Management might wake up when revenue goes down . Loyalty to just One broker is not a good idea, If IG breaks down I can straight away deal with other broker . I am sure they are not going to compensate all the customers for todays breakdown .

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrencies, a new player has emerged with a unique proposition and a dog-themed twist. Laika, named after the famous Soviet space dog, is not your typical memecoin. With a commitment to decentralization and a gaming-focused community, Laika aims to redefine the landscape of crypto communities by fostering inclusivity and engagement. At the heart of Laika's mission is its unique token distribution system. Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Laika has no team tokens, ensuring a wide distribution at launch. This, coupled with its gaming-focused community, sets Laika apart from the rest. The token, $LAIKA, powers the entire Laika ecosystem, making it a true utility token rather than just a memecoin. Laika is not content with staying purely digital. The project plans to release phygital products under the Laika brand, bridging the gap between the digital and physical worlds. Additionally, real-world events and spaces will be utilized to achieve true mass adoption, marking a significant milestone in the history of Web3. One of the key features of the Laika ecosystem is its mobile game. Designed to usher in an era of mass adoption for the $LAIKA token, the game allows players to use Laika NFTs as skins and purchase in-game perks with $LAIKA. Crafted by their gaming studio, the mobile game follows Laika on his adventure to the Moon, capturing the essence of the project's vision. Another exciting aspect of the Laika ecosystem is the Laikaverse. This feature offers fully immersive experiences, allowing users to interact with Laika in unprecedented ways. From earning passive income to collecting in-game resources and generating rewards, the Laikaverse promises endless possibilities for its users. To ensure a seamless experience for its users, Laika offers a dedicated wallet. The Laika Wallet provides unmatched safety, lightning-fast transactions, and serves as a gateway to the Web3 universe. With the wallet, users can embark on their digital journey with confidence, knowing that their assets are secure. For those interested in decentralized finance, Laika offers NFT staking opportunities. By holding their NFTs, users can dive into the world of DeFi, with each staking venture bringing them closer to elevated status and recognition within the Laika ecosystem. With a ticker symbol LAIKA and built on the Solana blockchain, Laika boasts a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000 tokens. Deposit has commenced on Bitget and trading will be available today (June 12, 2024) marking an exciting milestone for the project. In summary, Laika is not just a memecoin, it's a revolution in the making. With its unique token distribution system, gaming-focused community and commitment to mass adoption, Laika is poised to redefine the crypto landscape and become the largest meme community in the digital realm.
    • Corn Elliott Wave Analysis Function - Trend Mode - Counter-Trend Structure - Impulse wave Position - Wave 3 of (3) Direction - Wave 3 of (3) is still in progress Details - Wave 3 appears to be on a decent momentum upside but more is needed to increase the likelihood above wave 1 high. The invalidation level remains at 438’4 Corn prices have experienced a substantial surge, increasing over 16% from the February 2024 low. However, this is only a 16% recovery from the April 2022 to February 2024 sell-off, indicating that there is still significant upside potential. From an Elliott wave perspective, the current recovery is expected to extend higher, potentially correcting up to the 610-661 Fibonacci retracement area. This analysis aims to show traders how to capitalize on this bullish corrective cycle. Daily Chart Analysis: On the daily chart, the recovery from the February 2024 low of 394’6 is anticipated to evolve into either an impulse wave or one of the zigzag structures. Assuming an impulse wave of intermediate degree from that low, it appears the price is still in wave (3), which could be an extended one based on the sub-waves 1 and 2. By projection, wave (3) could reach 523, provided the wave (2) low is not breached.   H4 Chart Analysis: On the H4 chart, wave 2 of (3) ended at 438’4 with a zigzag structure, and the price is now reacting upwards as part of wave 3. It appears that wave i (circled) of 3 is completing with a diagonal structure, suggesting a pullback for the corresponding wave ii (circled) could occur before the price resumes its upward movement. As long as 438’4 remains unbreached, wave 2 stays valid at this level, and wave 3 is in progress with the potential to reach 523 in the coming weeks. Summary: Corn prices have surged over 16% from the February 2024 low but have only recovered a fraction of the earlier sell-off from April 2022 to February 2024. The Elliott wave analysis suggests that the current recovery is likely to extend higher, targeting the 610-661 Fibonacci retracement area. On the daily chart, the recovery from the February 2024 low is evolving into an impulse wave, with wave (3) potentially reaching 523, provided wave (2) low remains unbreached. On the H4 chart, wave 2 of (3) ended at 438’4, and the price is progressing upwards in wave 3. A pullback for wave ii (circled) may occur, but as long as 438’4 holds, wave 3 is expected to continue towards 523 in the coming weeks. Traders should monitor the key levels of 438’4 and 523 to gauge the continuation of the bullish trend and to identify potential entry and exit points. Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us