Market depth data

Can anyone help me understand why i am not seeing any market depth data for some shares? For example, the pic below is what i see for SThree plc (STEM) in my share dealing / isa account.

I am seeing market depth for other shares, so it is just a case that there is no market in this share? I find this a bit strange given that it is listed on the main market. Is it some sort of bug in the trading platform?

Market depth.JPG

15 hours ago, TheThing said:

Can anyone help me understand why i am not seeing any market depth data for some shares? For example, the pic below is what i see for SThree plc (STEM) in my share dealing / isa account.

I am seeing market depth for other shares, so it is just a case that there is no market in this share? I find this a bit strange given that it is listed on the main market. Is it some sort of bug in the trading platform?

Market depth.JPG

Hi, market depth data was only added to the web based platform a year or so ago, previously was only on the DMA platform. When IG started the rollout they said it would be gradual and initially there were only a few stocks that had it.

Maybe @CharlotteIG can check and update as it is an important feature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, TheThing said:

Market depth.JPG

There were no known issues with this order book yesterday and as long as you have L2 data enabled you should have seen it. 

If the issue still occurred today let me know and I will get our technical team to investigate. 

All the best 

On 05/03/2021 at 14:15, CharlotteIG said:

There were no known issues with this order book yesterday and as long as you have L2 data enabled you should have seen it. 

If the issue still occurred today let me know and I will get our technical team to investigate. 

All the best 

Hi Charlotte,

There has been no change and i am still unable to see the market depth data for a number of shares, one example being STEM.

When is this likely to be resolved?

Thanks.

All the best 

Hi Charlotte,

Still no change.  Still unable to see market depth data for a number of stocks, one example being STEM.

Is anyone looking into this? When is this likely to be resolved? 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

All the best 

Hi @CharlotteIG

I dont know if you have seen any of my messages above, but just to confirm that there has been no change in the situation and it has been three weeks since the issue was raised.

Grateful if you could provide an update and advise how much longer this is going to take to resolve.

Thanks