Suggestions for improvements

BigDeal

Question

There are numerous, and quite regular requests from users of IG services for improvements / feature inclusions etc...and rightly so. After all it's the customer who should know what the want best of all,   but I wonder how many actually get appraised? 

I have been a client of IG since 2003 and have made many suggestions over the years.  How many do I think have been implemented?  Maybe one.   

Now I appreciate that a business is not going to change something when only one individual wants that, but there are many responses from the IG admin team stating they will forward suggestions. Do they? I've never received any feedback on anything I've proposed, although I think all of the things I've suggested are realistic and not difficult to do.

I think it would be really useful if there could be a suggestion database of some sort, which could be populated by a proposer, and then voted on by other users of the site.  If enough votes are cast, then IG could have a serious look at it, perhaps consulting with the proposer on how they want it to look.   The spreadsheet could then be updated with IG's comments  ie whether and when it will be implemented, or if not a short reason why it can't.

What do you think?  

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, BigDeal said:

There are numerous, and quite regular requests from users of IG services for improvements / feature inclusions etc...and rightly so. After all it's the customer who should know what the want best of all,   but I wonder how many actually get appraised? 

I have been a client of IG since 2003 and have made many suggestions over the years.  How many do I think have been implemented?  Maybe one.   

Now I appreciate that a business is not going to change something when only one individual wants that, but there are many responses from the IG admin team stating they will forward suggestions. Do they? I've never received any feedback on anything I've proposed, although I think all of the things I've suggested are realistic and not difficult to do.

I think it would be really useful if there could be a suggestion database of some sort, which could be populated by a proposer, and then voted on by other users of the site.  If enough votes are cast, then IG could have a serious look at it, perhaps consulting with the proposer on how they want it to look.   The spreadsheet could then be updated with IG's comments  ie whether and when it will be implemented, or if not a short reason why it can't.

What do you think?  

Hi @BigDeal,

Thank you for your suggestion, we are forwarding all the feedback and suggestions on a daily basis to the relevant department to improve our customers experience. Some of the projects we are working on take a lot of time before they can go live. 
It is a good idea to have a space for the client to share their thoughts on how to improve the platform because your are the end users. 
We do have this forum available https://community.ig.com/forums/forum/14-feedback-and-suggestions/ to share your ideas. 
The poll idea is something we are thinking about.

Thank you - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    seeklove
    Joined 30/09/22 12:12
    • Hi @beck_l24 Thanks for reaching out,  When trading on a limited risk account you are required to place guaranteed stops on all of your trades. Using a guaranteed stop guarantees your stop level regardless of whether market gapping occurs. In the event of market gapping IG takes on the risk and will fund the slippage to guarantee your level. With this in mind when we perceive the market to be volatile we will increase min stop distances to reflect the level of risk that we are willing to take on in that period. Unfortunately you will not be able to avoid this on your account as it is expected behaviour when there is some volatility.  However you can reach out to helpdesk@ig.com.sg should you wish to enquire about upgrading your account from limited risk to standard. Standard account does not require guaranteed stops.  All the best,  Anda
    • Cisco SystemsInc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Cisco Systems Inc.,(CSCO:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, September 30 2022,  CSCOStock Market Analysis: We could be forming wave (iv) and I would expect it to be sideways as wave (ii) was a sharp correction. CSCO Elliott Wave count:  (iv) of {v}. CSCOTrading Strategy:Looking for short off wave (iv) once we get confirmation. CSCOTechnical Indicators:Eventually the 20EMA(red line) 9could act as resistance. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta         Cisco Systems Inc.,CSCO: 4-hour Chart, September 30 2022 Cisco Systems Inc.,Elliott Wave Technical Analysis CSCO Stock Market Analysis: We can see we past equality of (i) vs(iii) and now we are facing resistance at the same level. CSCOElliott Wave count:  (iv) of {v}. CSCO Technical Indicators: We are starting to form RSI divergence. CSCOTrading Strategy: Looking for shorts once we have confirmation wave (iv) is completed.
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 30 September 2022, NEO (NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (5) of Motive Details: The decline of wave((5)) tends to trade below 7.97 and there is an opportunity to hit wave 5 price target equal to wave 1 at 2.25 level. Wave Cancel invalid Level: 12.62 NEO (NEOUSD) Trading Strategy: Bear Market Efforts The price tends to trade below the 7.97 level, and it This could be an opportunity to open a short position.but must not return above 9.64 NEO (NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, and MA50 line. MACD is above the zero line momentum is bullish. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod         Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 30 September 2022, NEO (NEOUSD) NEOUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (5) of C Details: the decline of wave((5)) tends to trade below 7.97 and there is an opportunity to hit wave 5 price target equal to wave 1 at 2.25 level. Wave Cancel invalid Level: 12.62 NEO (NEOUSD) Trading Strategy: Bear Market Efforts The price tends to trade below the 7.97 level, and it This could be an opportunity to open a short position.but must not return above 9.64 NEO (NEOUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, and MA50 line. momentum is bullish.