pay less for fees

amilio

Question

hello.  is there any upgrade available that iI can take  on my  CFDs  account so I can decrease my commission on trading CFDs     

I make an average 10-15 trade a day and the commission is eating in to my profit by up to  50%   considering,  I still have to pay them on my loss trades.

currently I AM paying   $15 to buy and $15 to sell  ON USA  stock   and totally stop trading UK STOCK.... 

2 answers to this question

On 28/08/2021 at 20:50, amilio said:

hello.  is there any upgrade available that iI can take  on my  CFDs  account so I can decrease my commission on trading CFDs     

I make an average 10-15 trade a day and the commission is eating in to my profit by up to  50%   considering,  I still have to pay them on my loss trades.

currently I AM paying   $15 to buy and $15 to sell  ON USA  stock   and totally stop trading UK STOCK.... 

Hi @amilio,

With share CFDs you deal at the real market price, so we don't attach our own spread. Instead, we take a small commission when you open the position, and again when you close it. In each instance, a minimum charge applies.

On leverage you won't be able to obtain free commission as you are you are borrowing shares which incurs a cost for IG.

image.png

If you are willing to pay 100% of the value of the stock and own the stock, you can do so on a share dealing account. in this case if you trade 3 times or ore in the previous month US stocks will be commission free and UK £3
https://www.ig.com/uk/investments/share-dealing/costs-fees

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

• Like 1