Not received Dividends

NeilBeaney

Question

Hi,

Can you explain why I have not received all my dividends on the funds I have purchased?

I purchased the following funds on these dates, all before the last Ex dividend date (and I still hold them). yet I have not received several that were due to be paid on the 31st August and 1st September?

Purchase date Symbol Purchased Qty
19/05/2021 ACP Aberdeen Income Credit Strategies Fund 245
20/05/2021 PSEC Prospect Capital Corporation  342
20/05/2021 DX Dynex Capital Inc. 72
20/05/2021 DX Dynex Capital Inc. 71
14/06/2021 ACP Aberdeen Income Credit Strategies Fund 258
19/07/2021 PSEC Prospect Capital Corporation  176
19/07/2021 SBR Sabine Royality Trust 72
19/07/2021 DX Dynex Capital Inc. 79

Received 

01/09/21 DEPO Dynex Capital Inc DIVIDEND 151@0.13 converted at 0.7220715 £12.05
31/08/21 DEPO Sabine Royalty Trust DIVIDEND 72@0.222691 Converted at 0.72173780 £11.57
19/08/21 DEPO Prospect Capital Corp DIVIDEND 342@0.06 converted at 0.727345 £12.69

3 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, AndaIG said:

Hi @NeilBeaney

Thanks for the query

Please note that the dividend for Prospect, Sabine and Dynex was paid on the 19th Aug, 31st Aug and 1st Sep respectively. What was missing was the Aberdeen dividend which has been settled today. Should you require further clarity please contact helpdesk.uk@ig.com. 

Thanks 

Anda

Hi Anda,

I am not sure that is correct. if you look at the number of shares I have purchased vs the number dividends have been paid out on. I have not received dividends for the following:

Aberdeen - 245 Shares + 258 shares - As you stated these have not been paid yet. 

But also, what about these:

PSEC - 176 Shares purchased for which I have not received a dividend (342 shares dividend paid)

DX - 71 Shares for which I have not received a dividend (151 shares dividend paid)

From my records I am sure I purchased them before the ex dividend date.

Regards

Neil 

13 hours ago, NeilBeaney said:

Hi Anda,

I am not sure that is correct. if you look at the number of shares I have purchased vs the number dividends have been paid out on. I have not received dividends for the following:

Aberdeen - 245 Shares + 258 shares - As you stated these have not been paid yet. 

But also, what about these:

PSEC - 176 Shares purchased for which I have not received a dividend (342 shares dividend paid)

DX - 71 Shares for which I have not received a dividend (151 shares dividend paid)

From my records I am sure I purchased them before the ex dividend date.

Regards

Neil 

Hi @NeilBeaney,

Please reach out to  helpdesk.uk@ig.com, they will be able to forward your query to the Corporate Action team to adjust any dividends payments that are missing.

Thank you - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Recently, U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty from Tennessee spoke at the Bitcoin conference, stating his efforts to push for Bitcoin-supportive legislation to promote freedom and opportunity. This year, cryptocurrency has become a key battleground in the election campaigns. It remains to be seen whether future policies on cryptocurrency will improve.
    • The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
us