Gann Swing Overlay

Anthony_C

Question

2 answers to this question

On 19/09/2021 at 08:29, Anthony_C said:

Hi, is anybody able to tell me whether a Gann Swing Overlay can be applied on IG or PRT charts?  It would be great.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Hi @Anthony_C

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately Gann Swing Overlay is not available on IG platform, only Gann Line and Gann Fan drawings. I will gladly pass this on to our development team and please write in to us your suggestion at helpdesk.uk@ig.com 

All the best - MongiIG

On 19/09/2021 at 07:29, Anthony_C said:

Hi, is anybody able to tell me whether a Gann Swing Overlay can be applied on IG or PRT charts?  It would be great.

Thanks, much appreciated.

If you go to pro real code website - look in the library it might be there, if not ask Nicholas to create what you want/need, if its a 5 min job he'll do it for free and make available to the whole library, if its complicated then he'll charge you, but he can create and you can then import it into PRT

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 11:53

Newest Member
    Cybertron
    Joined 27/10/21 05:43
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Indices: Europe holds much of recent gains following more record highs for all of Wall St’s main indices… driven mostly be earnings Equities: Earnings today GSK DBK BA KO EBAY F GM. Last night MSFT & AMD both hit record highs while GOOG & TWTR fell. HOOD down 8% as revenue slides FX: Watching GBP ahead of the budget speech today 1:30pm. Watching CAD on BoC rate decision. USD climbs sending EURUSD below 1.16 support Commods: Gold fails to hold $1,800 oil slips base metals mostly weaker   https://community.ig.com/igtv/
    • Hi 786Trader, i was confused early in 2020 with the BS i read about Elon and Tesla, i was following it very close and then started to do deeper research, which uncovered stellar info. Yes many of the regular metrics don't seem to apply to Tesla, Ive come across from FX trading to focus more on specific shares, as it certainly looks to have far better fundamentals to understand. As a Target for analysis it has features which are unique, Tesla has zero dealership channels, they also manufacture many critical components themselves, they've had a few years to perfect their battery cell tech, and all of those who laughed at Elon using "laptop batteries" to power a car. His team have now the 4080 battery cell to be launched, a better battery power density, improved weight, less Rare Earth metals, and simpler to make!  I'm sure you have heard of Cathy Wood of Ark invest, she is quite a bull on TESLA, yet she shows great insight into why Tesla is cool! Here is my skin in the game  
    • Guest John8865
      Hi 786 Trader,  Couldnt agree with you more , im short Nasdaq all day long because as you rightly point out the N100 completely propped up my Tesla in my humble opinion. Excellent point on oil however I see potential 140 a barrel by mid 2022 , supply and demand will always dictate. One other point on Tesla 100,000 units to be purchased by Hertz ? at what price I wonder and when will they (Tesla) be able to fill the order i wonder. Anyway expect lots of volatility !!!!