Autochartist

RolyAustin

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, RolyAustin said:

Hello. I thought I read somewhere that Autochartist is available under Scripts in the Navigator on IG mt4 platform. Is this correct?

Hi @RolyAustin

Once you have created an IG account and downloaded MT4, open the platform and log in. Autochartist can be found within MT4 by going to the ‘navigator’ window and clicking on ‘scripts’.

image.png

What is Autochartist and how do you use it when trading?

I hope this helps.

All the best - MongiIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Tron's fourth wave correction appears to be complete at the level. 0.1051 and the price is rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a correction in wave 2 of the fifth wave before increasing. Therefore, the overall price is entering the trend again. Looking for opportunities to open long positions. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Tron's fourth wave correction appears to be complete at the level. 0.1051 and the price is rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a correction in wave 2 of the fifth wave before increasing. Therefore, the overall price is entering the trend again. Looking for opportunities to open long positions. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.         Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us