A little introduction to get started

15 hours ago, Incarts said:

Hi guys, nice to be in this exciting platform. I'm a crypto trader with 5 years experience, looking to explore and share ideas with other traders around the world

Hi @Incarts

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to the ideas and experience you will share with the community.

All the best - MongiIG

Hello guys,  announcing my arrival into this amazing platform. Lol okay that's too dramatic. Just saying hello, and happy to be here. My name is Abigail and I would love to make new friends here to share and learn from. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Abizee said:

Hello guys,  announcing my arrival into this amazing platform. Lol okay that's too dramatic. Just saying hello, and happy to be here. My name is Abigail and I would love to make new friends here to share and learn from. 

Hi @Abizee

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to your posts you will share with the community. I hope you will enjoy learning from others in the community.

All the best - MongiIG

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mattluck said:

Hey guys it’s my pleasure to be on this platform, I’m a researcher and I would love to learn a lot from this platform and also share my own ideas regarding any subject matter. 

Hi @Mattluck,

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to the ideas and experiences you will share with the community.

All the best,
AshishIG

12 hours ago, BashJasper said:

Hi fellas, I'm new here. got 7 year crypto trading experience and also learning how to trade forex. I wish to learn and earn more while being a member of this forum

Hi @BashJasper

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to the ideas and experience you will share with the community. All the best with learning how to trade forex.

All the best - MongiIG