ProRealTime V12

skarin83

Question

When can expect PRT V12 to go live?

It has been available for demo accounts for almost a year but still not available on live accounts.
I understand this question has been asked many times before and IG seem unwilling to provide an answer.

Is anyone else interested in PRT V12?

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, skarin83 said:

It has been available for demo accounts for almost a year but still not available on live accounts.
I understand this question has been asked many times before and IG seem unwilling to provide an answer.

Hi @skarin83

We are currently working on upgrading ProRealtime to v12, which is still in the Beta phase. We will have to wait until all the tests are completed and any bugs are addressed before releasing it. Regrettably, we cannot provide an ETA at this point. However, we will keep all clients informed once the new version is ready to be added. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

All the best - MongiIG

• Thought provoking 1
On 22/10/2023 at 02:28, sdfsdfsdfsdfsf said:

Still waiting over a year with the same response IG are saying a year ago. I work in software development, final test and bugs dont take this long to resolve. 

Not good enough IG. 

Hi @sdfsdfsdfsdfsf,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that Prorealtime  V12 is already live for all demo clients and for French live accounts. 

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

On 19/10/2023 at 06:11, skarin83 said:

yes other brokers are already using makes me feel like switching

On 22/10/2023 at 01:28, sdfsdfsdfsdfsf said:

Still waiting over a year with the same response IG are saying a year ago. I work in software development, final test and bugs dont take this long to resolve. 

Not good enough IG. 

I agree not good enough failing your customers

11 hours ago, Vinter said:

I agree not good enough failing your customers

Dear @Vinter,

Thank you for your post.

We understand how frustrating this can be. This has taken some time, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that we want to deliver a high-quality launch with no problems and we can assure you that PRT v 12 will be launched. Please keep an eye on our community and communications from IG for when it goes live.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG