Trading at 0800

knicol46

Question

I would like to be able to trade on stocks at 0800 and seconds later to get in on volatile stocks.  However upon opening up a deal ticket on your web platform prior to 0800 - the 'at quote' option is not present and would not appear on this ticket if left open for 0800.

Only If I refresh the page at 0800 then find and open up a deal ticket would the 'at quote' appear - however by now I have lost maybe 15 seconds of potential better pricing.

Is there anyway to be able to have deal tickets ready to receive at quote from exactly 0800:01 instead of this annoying delay which today again cost myself hundreds in lost gains due to this small delay.  

1 answer to this question

Thanks for your feedback, I shall make sure I pass it onto the appropriate teams. Unfortunately I don't see this being a priority on the roadmap for share dealing on the regular platform.

Please note that if you want to get into the auction period before the market opens you can do this by giving us a call and dealing over the phone. Alternatively you can download the L2 dealer which is a dedicated DMA platform with no need to refresh your page. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• this sounds like an amazing opportunity for users in the crypto world. It's important to approach futures trading competitions with caution, ensuring one's financial stability and a comprehensive understanding of the market. While the prizes are enticing, responsible trading remains the ultimate goal. Thanks for sharing such an intriguing event, I’ll definitely be taking a look at it ! 
    • As a newbie crypto trader, I dove headfirst into the world of futures trading on Bitget. Feeling overwhelmed by the charts and analysis, I discovered their copy trading platform. It was a revelation! Following the strategies of Bitget's elite traders, I learned the ropes while making real profits. Their expertise took the guesswork out of trading, allowing me to focus on understanding the market. This new Bitget Futures Elite Trader Selection Program is fantastic news. It incentivizes these top traders, giving them greater exposure, while also helping new users like myself identify proven performers. It's a win-win for everyone, and a huge step forward in making futures trading more accessible and successful for beginners. Thanks Bitget!    
    • Ontology is a high-performance, open-source blockchain that aims to revolutionize the way we approach digital identities, data sharing, and trust in the digital realm. One of the standout features of Ontology is its dual-token model, which separates the roles of ONT and ONG. While ONT serves as the staking tool for nodes and governance, ONG operates as the value-anchoring utility token for on-chain applications and transactions. This innovative approach mitigates the risk of turbulent fluctuations in the native asset value, ensuring a stable and efficient ecosystem. The ONG listing on Bitget is particularly exciting for several reasons. Firstly, it aligns with Ontology's recent announcement of a $10 million fund aimed at fueling the innovation and adoption of Decentralized Identity (DID) through the ONT and ONG tokens. This initiative underscores the project's commitment to empowering, educating, and evolving its ecosystem in exciting new ways.
us