Sign in to follow this  

Strange banding

Question

During the last few days, the tabs in the new trading platform show grey bands. This only occurs in the Safari web browser (version 11.0.3). The banding is not visible when the trading platform is used with Google Chrome.

banding.jpeg

4 answers to this question

wrote:

During the last few days, the tabs in the new trading platform show grey bands. This only occurs in the Safari web browser (version 11.0.3). The banding is not visible when the trading platform is used with Google Chrome.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am unsure if anyone else has reported this, however I will make sure to raise it to our tech team. Thanks again for including the require level of detail to investigate. 

The grey banding to the workplace tabs is still visible. In addition the font sizes for the sell and buy prices are different for various stocks (see attachment). Is this a beta release?

IG.jpeg

Hi , we are aware of these visual bugs in certain versions of Safari only.

I have raised this issue internally however don't have a timescale on a fix or whether the issue is our end or with Safari. I recommend using another browser if you find it inconveniences your trading too much.

Thanks for reporting it!

Will

Whilst the banding to the workspace tabs is not visible in Google Chrome, the graphics bug in varying font sizes still occurs with the different web browser.