Official complaint on PIA signals discrepancies

Guest oilfxpro

Question

Guest oilfxpro

Here is Euro gbp chart  and signal discrepancy

The entry price is 0.8730

Price is 08820

They will show a profit for buy at 08730 , customer can not enter below 08820 = 90 pip difference.They will show 100 pips profit , trader will get less than 10.

This is pathetic

pia signal eur gbp.jpg

4 answers to this question

I think it would be a good idea if you actually knew how the signals work

If you click on the report you will see the full report.  This shows we are BUYING AT 0.8730. The market has not traded to 0.8730 so we do not have a live trade as yet. We update the reports when they are triggered.

I will await your apology

Capture.PNG

Guest oilfxpro

This is a ridiculous signal to expect a real trader to wait 90 pips  ,on a trade which is unlikely to happen 95 % of the time.It rarely travels 90 pips in a day , to give a daily signal.

I will post here later with evidence , that is type of signals are waste of time, because it rarely moves 90 pips more than 10 % of the time.

I am a real trader trading real money at I Gpia signal eur gbp2.jpg

This original post is grossly inaccurate and I will therefore have to be closing this thread. If you would like more information on a product, or how something works, please simply ask so you can fully understand what you are referring to. The thread is locked to stop other community members getting any misinformation from yourself.

I also do not believe this to constitute a complaint, but rather a mis-understanding. As discussed above these trade signals are passive orders and haven't been triggered yet. There is another example of this via this post

If you are getting down to the subjectivity of the trade (i.e. how passive an order you will be looking to set) then that is a different matter. The whole purpose of these trade signals are to provide trade ideas and create discussion (when posted on Community), however as with all trading strategies, this isn't necessarily for everyone.