Web Based Shares Scanner

Very good web based scan resource for technical indicators, candle stick patterns and point and figure patterns on stocks listed on a number of exchanges including the LSE.

Can search by stock code or by pattern and is updated throughout the day.

The start page shows 283 stocks made new 52 week highs, clicking on the number 283 brings up the list of stocks and from there the stock chart.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.scan

scan1.PNGscan2.PNGscan3.PNG

Thank you for this @Caseynotes.  I am looking for a scanner that compares the changes in technical indicators such as EMA between periods (Daily most of the time).  Could you kindly suggest one please?  Thanks in advance

Edited by psycho

9 minutes ago, psycho said:

Thank you for this @Caseynotes.  I am looking for a scanner that compares the changes in technical indicators such as EMA between periods (Daily most of the time).  Could you kindly suggest one please?  Thanks in advance

I've seen a few so will have a think, off the top of my head could try this one;

https://www.teletrader.com/screener/full

image.thumb.png.3b5171fa220fdd4d59a73cffffa9a2c5.png

21 minutes ago, psycho said:

Also check this thread;

• Like 1

So far, Trade Ideas offers the best Screener in my opinion.  Many indicators.  Even a free version, albeit with a 20 min delay from Live (of course you can pay £3 per day to use Live scanner.)