Welcome ex UKX members

Guest MakJagger

The IG forum is a little more user friendly than the eye eye one I suppose! They've really eft it up there and I probably won't go back - anyway I'm around..

This week is action packed with North Korea/Trump and the Fed rate call which will make the markets either rocket or dump...stay on the sidelines or be brave!

Sorry if it is obvious to UK clients - but who are UKX members - or iii Interactive Investor, or BARC (Barclays?).  Just curious.

The 3i Group run investing and trading accounts and had a well supported discussions board that has just been 'upgraded' and the reaction by site users is pretty scathing. They seem to have changed their platform for displaying client portfolios at the same time and now there seems to be total confusion.

UKX was a popular thread on the ftse 100 that seems to have been taken down for some unknown reason. Will be interesting to see if 3i can fix the discussion platform, I took a look yesterday and it's not exactly intuitive.

I dont know if its that i am getting old but when something changes nowadays on web or other applications its almost always to the worse

as an example i bought a new android phone but the previous version of android was better

and the same for windows versions

maybe its a age thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @GuavaTree and welcome, I take it the new 3i discussion board still has it's problems and remains thoroughly disliked. Surprised they couldn't migrate the old threads and posts, they were obviously well liked and supported.

The first posters on this thread were on our old board which has undergone a recent revamp similar in looks to the 3i one tho this one seems much more user friendly and has all the old threads.

The poll Day_Tripper is running on the 3i board looks pretty damning.

poll1.thumb.PNG.39339fbf123ff5a7749f5a2d33892ccb.PNG

Guest GuavaTree

Hello Caseynotes.

Yes, not fond of the change in iii. They did need to do some changes to their old site, like make it more flexible, editing posts, up and down ticks, get rid of the double jump..... but the revamp is a nightmare and not user friendly at all. I am giving it a go by,,,,, running out of patience....

Archived