FOLLOW ON TO WHAT I AM DOING

Guest Medusa123

Guest Medusa123

The creeping takeover of all things and all people will continue if people do not do anything about it.    I know one silly womans voice will not matter much but luminous warriors are needed, just as the suffragetes were needed to end discrimination.  And ESMA is being discriminatory in that they seem to think Profesional traders are Ok as they are an intelligent bunch??  but Retail Traders are not and cannot be trusted think for themselves.  It is the old game of Rich vs Poor as retail traders just do not have the money to become professional traders.  AS USUAL IT IS POOR PEOPLE LABOUR, RICH PEOPLE LEVERAGE.

I think ESMA have fallen into reactionary behavour  with their their need to be in control, rather than take a well thought out stance, in that all new clients have introductory lessons before being able to trade and also a year on the demo platform before going live.  This would help sort out the wheat from the trash.

Anyway to get to the point... I am inundating twitter with tweets about ESMAS Draconian move and also how it partakes of discriminatory behavour on a par with racism.  I am also posting on my facebook page.    I am sending e mails to Verena.Ross@esma.europa.eu
Steven.Maijoor@esma.europa.eu
  about ESMA'S Draconian move and need to control with their ill thought out policy.

I am also thinking of trying to get the media on board to help us hapless retail traders.  It is the sort of stuff the media like. 

I am putting  below a quote which expresses my own thoguhts.........I am not a do gooder, nor a religious fanatic  but I will fight for freedom, so please do not judge me by this quote, but if you wish to then that is OK with me.

Each of us is given a fragment of the sacred dream to hold and express in our own way. When we forget that we carry an essential and necessary part, our lives spiral into disarray, our personal dreams become nightmares, and our lives descend into chaos.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcontact.com%2F6b94a850501%2F6ea0674e-6bed-4578-a9ea-af34c8a61a66.jpg&t=1529562298&ymreqid=7dcdf97c-408d-c308-1ccd-fd0034015900&sig=JYc7ajxIoyIhSzRuGCLxoQ--~C
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgssl.constantcontact.com%2Fletters%2Fimages%2Fsys%2FS.gif&t=1529562298&ymreqid=7dcdf97c-408d-c308-1ccd-fd0034015900&sig=pivNrbb9KhmBnsCeRtaNqA--~C
Now more than ever, the practices of the luminous warrior are essential─in a time when dreaming happens only when we sleep, where cowardice is honorable, where hindsight seems wise, and where spirituality is spineless.

When you find your sacred dream, the creative power of the Universe becomes available to you to create beauty in the world, and to heal yourself and others. You become a luminous warrior. You dare to speak the inconvenient truths, uphold universal values that honor all life, and perform daily acts of courage.

Learn how to wake up from the slumber you are living in and dream with your eyes open so all the possibilities are available to you: The Heart of the Shaman by Alberto Villoldo.

Many blessings, 

@Medusa123,  no disrespect to the sentiment but the twitter protest has been and gone some 6 months ago. I think people realised this is what the EU does, that esma is just one of the many tentacles growing from the body and that the Brexit cause was the one to fight for. But even that might not be enough, more articles on how US companies are having to bow to the myriad of EU regulations.

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/asset-managers-say-mifid-research-unbundling-will-expand-us-asia/

esma2.PNG.a98c7b5dff6b5dddc1c89273b6a12b95.PNG

Guest Medusa123

Thanks for your reply Casey,

I know my lone voice will count for nothing where retail traders are concerned, but I do not see why I should be shut up because of knowing that the tentacle of ESMA, as you rightly say , is what  the EU does.  I just cannot lie down and not protest even if it is a waste of time.    I could keep out of it but this is my life they are interfering with and anything I can do, even if it comes to nothing at all, I will do.  I was quite concerned that all seems to be so quiet re ESMA lately and wondered if people really had bowed down to their master, or perhaps something was going on behind the scenes re this issue, and if it was I would like to be part of it.

Guest PandaFace

It’s worth noting that the FCA mirror exactly the same sentiment as ESMA. There is no evidence to suggest this has anything to do with the inclusion in the Eu, and nothing to suggest that once we leave it’ll be any different...

Guest Medusa123

I had a reply from ESMA after various e mails to them when  I asked how I could claim compensation, which I thought they would reply to.  Below is their reply...........

Dear Ms Champion, Thank you for your emails dated 24 June 2018, and your previous email of 7 June 2018, relating to ESMA decision 2018/796. Please note that our Decision 2018/796 contains detailed explanations of the rationale of our measures. Should you wish to read it, our decision is available in the Official Journal of the European Union (here https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=OJ:L:2018:136:TOC ). We note that your email refers specifically to the possibility to claim for damages in relation to the product intervention measure that ESMA adopted under Article 40 of Regulation (EU) No 600/2014. Please note that the remedies available against a decision of ESMA are set out in Chapter V of Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010 (available here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32010R1095&from=FR). If you are uncertain of your rights under this Chapter, we would encourage you to seek legal advice. Kind regards, ESMA

At least I managed to get heard by them.

Guest Medusa123

I think so 247 trader - I cannot just sit on my hands and complain without doing anything about it.  Yes I know I am up against a brick wall, but walls can crack eventually.   Freedom of choice is important to me and for that I will become a warrior.  If everyone made a nuisance of themselves ESMA might have to listen

Archived