Ocado

I decided to stop trading on shorter time frames until I got better at inter-day trading, but this would have been an excellent one to day trade.  Everything just aligns perfectly - the candle stick patterns, volume, moves below the MAs, the RSI rising above 30.

greggshourly.thumb.png.1e1ffe7d458294818a2b7ae69ccc9efa.png

Edited by dmedin
On 13/11/2019 at 12:57, dmedin said:

If it starts to fall again after hitting that level then I would say it's heading back down again

Sorry for sounding stupid ... I meant to say, 'If it hits this Fib and bounces off it, I think it's going to fall down to the next Fib'.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dmedin said:

It's starting to look like the sudden and inexplicable drop in Ocado's share price was just an opportunity to buy back in at a better price, not to go short.  🙈

@CharlotteIG In retrospect your post sounded like a hint :DOCDO-Daily.thumb.png.904bfe14887aadee34707622081b9446.png

@dmedinI saw the large drop and once the bullish candle was visible again thought it could be a potential buying opportunity but with the large bear movement it's hard to predict if it will reverse direction or continue with the downward trend. 

🐻 vs 🐮

• Great! 1

I find it fascinating that we see such violent moves in price up and down immediately before the announcement that Ocado is issuing debt.  Not that I would want to suggest that certain interested parties have access to sensitive information before the general public does, because that would be insider information.

Edited by dmedin
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...