Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

New platform

Question

I am unable to view my charts on new computer (PC).  It refers to the IG new platform to solve issues - how do I know if I'm using that or conversely get the new platform?

Share this post


Link to post

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
5 hours ago, TassieBlue said:

I am unable to view my charts on new computer (PC).  It refers to the IG new platform to solve issues - how do I know if I'm using that or conversely get the new platform?

Hi, if you have logged straight onto the old platform the problem is likely site permissions, click the padlock icon in the address bar, select settings and check Flash to 'Allow' (not 'ask') then exit settings and click on the 'Reload Page' banner.

The new platform only displays leveraged accounts as yet and can be accessed from the 'My IG' dashboard. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, if you have logged straight onto the old platform the problem is likely site permissions, click the padlock icon in the address bar, select settings and check Flash to 'Allow' (not 'ask') then exit settings and click on the 'Reload Page' banner.

The new platform only displays leveraged accounts as yet and can be accessed from the 'My IG' dashboard. 

 

You're a legend - thanks heaps!!!

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
20 minutes ago, TassieBlue said:

You're a legend - thanks heaps!!!

👍

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×