Sign in to follow this  

Make sure you're aware of abusive practices anyone else??

Question

Who else got the "Make sure you're aware of abusive practices" email? 

My question is, Why? Is this because of the CEO of Sirius Minerals waging war on Retail traders??

https://www.valuethemarkets.com/2019/10/08/the-shifting-shares-view-sirius-minerals-ceos-bizarre-attack-on-bulletin-board-gamblers-sxx/

Bit confused now, Would like some clarification from IG perhaps please? 

5 answers to this question

Yes got it too. Thought they were threatening me lol

• Thanks 1
  • Great! 1

1 minute ago, GTS15 said:

Yes got it too. Thought they were threatening me lol

Thank f for that! I thought they were threatening me too!! It's like the TV Licencing letters. Thought I was going to prison there for a moment. I wonder if it's people who have held positions in Sirius Minerals in the last few months on the mailing list a few people who I know have IG Index accounts did not get it. 

Anyone from IG Index clarify? 

Yes, me too.  They are of course 'championing our trading' by threatening to throw us under the bus to save their own skins.  Very nice people.

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGuru12 said:

Thank f for that! I thought they were threatening me too!! It's like the TV Licencing letters. Thought I was going to prison there for a moment. I wonder if it's people who have held positions in Sirius Minerals in the last few months on the mailing list a few people who I know have IG Index accounts did not get it. 

Anyone from IG Index clarify? 

Sirius Minerals Chief Executive Chris Fraser has been quoted in The Times as saying that “They [bulletin boards] have these people sitting in their basements in their sweatpants, giving them investment advice — unregulated, unlicensed — and people follow them.”

Chris Fraser sounds like a complete **** and I'm sure that's the reason his company is doing badly.

Edited by dmedin