More options?

Options are a great middle ground between shares and SB/CFD, because OTOH you don't get stopped out and can hang on to your position till the end, and OTOH you can still trade on leverage without owning anything.

Would love to see more instruments covered on the web platform, including individual stocks.

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, dmedin said:

Options are a great middle ground between shares and SB/CFD, because OTOH you don't get stopped out and can hang on to your position till the end, and OTOH you can still trade on leverage without owning anything.

Would love to see more instruments covered on the web platform, including individual stocks.

would be great if it could happen - maybe a way to get around ESMA  in a way ?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dmedin said:

We do offer equity options but they're only traded over the phone :( 

When buying, yes you only put down the premium which is great because it's also the maximum you can lose. 

When selling though you have to put down the margin as if you were trading the underlying. 

With our new strategy we're hoping to bring out more options, if you have any suggestions let me know. 

• Like 1
On 21/11/2019 at 11:47, CharlotteIG said:

We do offer equity options but they're only traded over the phone

I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, so I would find it difficult to trade over the phone without seeing the data in front of me.  That would be a painful process for me and the person on the other end of the phone.

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 1