Islamic account

Guest AA Chowdhury

Guest AA Chowdhury

Hi there

I am writing this email to request making interest-free CFD account and also request to come up with ways of halal version of CFD.

to explain further: there are many Muslim are now beginning to start stock trading. Even from my relatives, there are so many of them are trading. Few were trading for some years and others recently started and we all understand that the monetary opportunity lies on CFD. 

In our tradition, culture and religion of Islam there are lot prohibition regarding CFD.

So I ask you that along with your team to get in contact with the relevant shariah scholars in finance. Then you can sit down together and see what other alternatives and solution you can develop, which will be halal CFD. It does not need to be called CFD; it could be something similar profit wise and opportunity wise. Ask expert advise, in order to make halal shariah complaint version of CFD or similar kind like CFD which element needs to added or subtracted to/from normal CFD account/platform/scheme.

I strongly urge you that you look into this matter in helping other mind like traders.

I believe IG.com could the forefront in bringing this revolution and be the champion for people. And be the first to innovate.

Kind regards

AA Chowdhury 

1 hour ago, Guest AA Chowdhury said:

Hi there

I am writing this email to request making interest-free CFD account and also request to come up with ways of halal version of CFD.

to explain further: there are many Muslim are now beginning to start stock trading. Even from my relatives, there are so many of them are trading. Few were trading for some years and others recently started and we all understand that the monetary opportunity lies on CFD. 

In our tradition, culture and religion of Islam there are lot prohibition regarding CFD.

So I ask you that along with your team to get in contact with the relevant shariah scholars in finance. Then you can sit down together and see what other alternatives and solution you can develop, which will be halal CFD. It does not need to be called CFD; it could be something similar profit wise and opportunity wise. Ask expert advise, in order to make halal shariah complaint version of CFD or similar kind like CFD which element needs to added or subtracted to/from normal CFD account/platform/scheme.

I strongly urge you that you look into this matter in helping other mind like traders.

I believe IG.com could the forefront in bringing this revolution and be the champion for people. And be the first to innovate.

Kind regards

AA Chowdhury 

Hey @AA Chowdhury

Thanks for you your first post. I believe you're looking for an Islamic account. I've removed your personal information from the post as it's one of the rules but I will get someone from our trading team to give you a call. 

:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 5 of Wave (3) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave (5) trend move to Test 4692.28 Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave appearing to be complete. And the price rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture tends to rise above the 4150 level again. Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 5 of Wave (3) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave (5) trend move to Test 4692.28 Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave appearing to be complete. And the price rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture tends to rise above the 4150 level again. Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Trading Strategies NASDAQ 100 (NDX), Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet (GOOGL), Bitcoin (BTC). Elliott Wave Analysis of NDX Tech Stocks: Risk on with this week expecting higher price levels. Longer term Elliott wave counts for NVDA, GOOGL and MSFT. I also focus on how I fit stock and Indices into the same larger Elliott wave count, that is into Primary Wave 3) of cycle degree I. Last we started to enter long trades for stocks, some have triggered long, and some are still pending, and I make an adjustment on the entry for AMZN a lower entry price. In a nutshell there is no change in Elliott wave counts. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 03:34 Apple (AAPL) 05:02 Amazon (AMZN) 08:56 NVIDIA (NVDA) 15:33 Meta Platforms (META) 16:37 Netflix (NFLX)  17:32 Alphabet (GOOGL) 24:28 Microsoft MSFT 25:39 Tesla (TSLA) 26:52 Bitcoin 29:52 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge  
    • ⚽️The 2024 Euro Cup is kicking off! 🏆   Think you can guess the champion? Comment your pick and if you're right, score 50U perpetual bouns!💰   How to join: 1. Go To https://x.com/BYDFi/status/1801542135939768779/photo/1 2. Follow @BYDFi 3. Retweet this tweet 4. Comment with your champion prediction Let the Goal Rush Challenge…
us