very good video, nice use of PWR with a Bollinger Band filter, exactly as you should be reading the markets, looking for dip buying opportunities in an uptrend and using the right tools to fine tune entries. OBOS (overbought oversold) price exits are a great signal and I use them all the time.

• Great! 1
4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

fair enough, you can see by the comparison below just how similar RSI, PWR and Stoch really are;

image.thumb.png.03452490bf433f056d352ad006332ecf.png

RSI is smoother and gives fewer signals, which to me is a good thing, because I would rather have fewer, more meaningful signals than lots of ups and downs of dubious quality.

6 minutes ago, dmedin said:

RSI is smoother and gives fewer signals, which to me is a good thing, because I would rather have fewer, more meaningful signals than lots of ups and downs of dubious quality.

I would prefer the trigger indicator to signal all the potential entries and rely on a filter indicator to filter out the less probable ones, yes it will filter out some winning trades as well but so long as it filters out more losers than winners you are fine.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, one project stands out as a beacon of innovation: BiCity. This groundbreaking platform is not just reimagining content creation – it's redefining it entirely. BiCity's unique blend of AI prowess and blockchain security offers: - Automated text generation that rivals human writers - AI-powered visual and audio content creation - Customizable outputs for versatile applications - Copyright safeguards to protect creators But BiCity's vision extends beyond just tools. It's about creating a thriving ecosystem where creators and consumers come together, powered by AI and secured by blockchain. Why should you grab BiCity tokens in the Bitget Candybomb event? 1. Invest in the future of content creation 2. Gain access to cutting-edge AI tools before they go mainstream 3. Be part of a community that's shaping the digital content landscape 4. Potential for significant returns as BiCity's user base and applications grow 5. Support the development of ethical AI and blockchain integration in creative industries The Bitget Candybomb event is your gateway to this revolutionary platform. By participating, you're not just acquiring tokens – you're securing a stake in the future of digital content creation. Don't let this opportunity slip away. Join the Bitget Candybomb event, grab your BiCity tokens, and be part of the AI-powered content revolution that's set to change the digital world as we know it!
    • Thank you for you help, @KoketsoIG
    • No problem @johnnywalker, Yes, this will be automatically adjusted.  A W8BEN form is submitted on an annual basis, if you trade US stocks without a valid W8BEN form, a charge will be debited to your account. Thanks, KoketsoIG
us