Jump to content
  • 0

Question

Hi,

When I get a notification to watch IG Live - On Air Now, I want to watch it.  I remember a few months ago it worked but now it doesn't.  When I click on watch, it doesn't load.  Anyone else having this problem?

 

I've tried on Safari and Firefox.

 

Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

HI,

 

Thank you for the reply.  I fixed the problem.  Trying it on Chrome didn't work.  What fixed it was I run NordVPN and that was blocking it for some reason.  After I disconnected the VPN connection, the IG Live feed worked.  And now after turning the VPN connection back on, the feed still works.  Go figure?!

 

Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
25 minutes ago, honestdon said:

Hi,

When I get a notification to watch IG Live - On Air Now, I want to watch it.  I remember a few months ago it worked but now it doesn't.  When I click on watch, it doesn't load.  Anyone else having this problem?

 

I've tried on Safari and Firefox.

 

Thanks for your help!

I haven't heard of any issues but if anyone else is experiancing the same as @honestdon please let me know. 

I've just tried on Chrome and it did work. Can you let me know if that work for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Guest Shane
On 21/01/2020 at 10:24, CharlotteIG said:

I haven't heard of any issues but if anyone else is experiancing the same as @honestdon please let me know. 

I've just tried on Chrome and it did work. Can you let me know if that work for you. 

Same problem here, been happening for a while..  Like honestdon, if I switch off my VPN (not Nord), and then click the IGLive banner all is good, but apart from that I cannot watch IG Live anymore at all.  This only started happening over the last few months.  The link pauses at "establishing secure connection". 

If I pause the VPN, click the IG Live link all is good with that particular broadcast even if I re-start the VPN,... however if I try to start a new session of IG Live it fails again.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Guest Shane said:

Same problem here, been happening for a while..  Like honestdon, if I switch off my VPN (not Nord), and then click the IGLive banner all is good, but apart from that I cannot watch IG Live anymore at all.  This only started happening over the last few months.  The link pauses at "establishing secure connection". 

If I pause the VPN, click the IG Live link all is good with that particular broadcast even if I re-start the VPN,... however if I try to start a new session of IG Live it fails again.

Thanks for your message. 

I will check this with the technical team and get back to you. Thanks for letting me know. 

I will get back to you as quick as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 27/01/2020 at 15:44, Guest Shane said:

Same problem here, been happening for a while..  Like honestdon, if I switch off my VPN (not Nord), and then click the IGLive banner all is good, but apart from that I cannot watch IG Live anymore at all.  This only started happening over the last few months.  The link pauses at "establishing secure connection". 

If I pause the VPN, click the IG Live link all is good with that particular broadcast even if I re-start the VPN,... however if I try to start a new session of IG Live it fails again.

It will be impossible to test for all traders because you get so many different vpn's, it would also depend on which country the vps is set to. When traders created the vps it was most likely not tested on a vpn.
 
It you're really struggling, I would advise calling us in case there's a quick fix but we don't give vpn support generally. Sorry about that. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
      13,089
    • Total Posts
      66,583
    • Total Members
      88,927
    Newest Member
    Stocksfollower
    Joined 24/11/20 20:55
  • Posts

    • In the UK, the median age of death from Covid is: - 81 for men - 85 for women (source: Office For National Statistics, 14 Oct 2020) The average life expectancy in the UK is: - 80 for men - 83 for women. (ZUBY:  @ZubyMusic)   If you take away the 95% aged and moribund you are left with just 1 death/million (Ireland), that's some pandemic 🤔 Meanwhile, short vid on mad teachers fear mongering plus some actual scientific facts, how did we get here?  
    • Dow approaching triple top. Through it and higher, or classic triple top reversal?
    • Hi all, On average are Forex markets more suited to mean reversion strategies than say indices or commodities? And do you choose your market type based on the conditions at the time or do you steer clear of some on purpose? Thanks for your insight      
×
×