Sign in to follow this  

Signals

Question

Hi everyone,

I´m quite new to actual trading and to the platform. However, I was wondering if it is posible to receive a sound or a visual or other audio signal if a new signal is published on the IG platform so I can act according to the signal immediately. (I don´t want to be on the page refreshing 24/7 to be up to date). Now I know I should learn analyzing the charts myself and not follow recommendations of others but give me some time and also I feel like the recommendations aren´t too bad.

Thanks 

FB

Edited by fbehler

4 answers to this question

If you login to Autochartist you get more options 

In the old platform you find it in tools, (or else look up Autochartist)

mail

"

Market Snapshot E-mails provide you with a technical outlook of the markets for the next 24 - 48 hours.

Market Snapshot E-mails are sent out three times per day for markets such as Forex and Commodities, and once per day for the Tokyo, London and New York Stock Exchanges."

Also correlating signals

"Autochartist scans our Trading Opportunities and alerts you by email if we find Horizontal Levels and Chart Patterns that have coincided in their forecast of a potential market move."

• Like 1

Had a look at Autochartist and they have also a Android app 

Maybe with push notifications?

@fbehler

I think it's only fair to tell you, but SignalCentre does not trade its own signals - in their 'small print' they tell you that it's all 'simulated'.  They get their money from selling their signal 'service' to clients like IG.  In my experience the signals given are appallingly bad.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    DanieBotha
    Joined 18/02/20 05:37
    • There is the 'potential' for a breakout in Natural Gas from these price areas. 
    • One of our financial writers have written a piece on smoking vs vaping vs cannabis. Really interesting read. Here's a snip:  Main points:  Big Tobacco turns smoke into vapour Vaping: UK and US take different approaches … with different results Altria’s JUUL investment costs it dearly US vaping crisis highlights importance of a diverse portfolio Can Big Tobacco thrive as cannabis legalisation gains momentum? Altria gets stung for early move into cannabis Can vaping and other smokeless devices become key to the cannabis market?   Find the full article here: Vaping or cannabis: where’s the growth for Big Tobacco?  
    • I see a trend here ... British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spokesman refused to comment on Monday when asked about the hiring of an adviser who has discussed the benefits of forced contraception and said data showed the U.S. black population had lower IQ than white people. https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-adviser/johnsons-office-silent-as-rivals-call-for-adviser-to-be-sacked-idUKKBN20B1NI