Disparity between Workspace P&L V's Position P&L

DougW

Question

Hi All, Has anyone experienced, 'either in the past or currently'  that their total profit/loss displayed on the Worspace screen  does match or correlate to the total Profit/loss  on the position screen? Therefore making it an impossible task to identify your true profit and loss at any given time?  I have no end of screen shots as proof this is happening with screen shots taken within that same minute (even when the markets are closed).

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, DougW said:

Hi All, Has anyone experienced, 'either in the past or currently'  that their total profit/loss displayed on the Worspace screen  does match or correlate to the total Profit/loss  on the position screen? Therefore making it an impossible task to identify your true profit and loss at any given time?  I have no end of screen shots as proof this is happening with screen shots taken within that same minute (even when the markets are closed).

Hey @DougW

Thanks for your post. I understand you've spoken to someone in our client facing team now who's looking into this for you. Apologies for the issues.