Server error ProRealTime

remkin

Question

Hi.

Im trying to activate PRT on my IG account.

It says "Server error - an error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try again later."

It has worked without problems before. Do I just have to wait, and try again later, lol?

6 answers to this question

Hi IG (@JamesIG @WillA noticed you're support in related post)

I started using ProRealTime (PRT) with a Spread Bet (SB) demo account and it was no problem activating and getting going. However, when trying to activate PRT for my live SB account it says "Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later."

PRT application is working well on the demo account, so I am assuming there may be in an issue on the backend activating the feature on my live account?

Best wishes,

Peter.

Hi @JamesIG & @WillA 

I started using ProRealTime (PRT) with a Spread Bet (SB) demo account and it was no problem activating and getting going. However, when trying to activate PRT for my live SB account it says "Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later."

PRT application is working well on the demo account, so I am assuming there may be in an issue on the backend activating the feature on my live account?

Best wishes,

Andrew

Guest Any update?

Any update on this issue? I’m having to move to another provider because of this. Pretty poor that IG aren’t even bother to respond. Guess that must have enough customers to care. 

Guest Chris H

I'm having the same issue, it works with demo accounts but I get the following error for the my real account

Server errorAn error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Name of stock - Atalaya Mining Name of Stock Exchange - London Stock Exchange Leverage or Share dealing - Leverage, now it is only share dealing  Ticker - ATYM Country of the stock - UK Market Cap - 600M
    • Cocoa Elliott Wave Analysis Function - Counter-trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Not yet defined Position - Blue wave ‘b’ Direction - Blue wave ‘b’ is still in play Details -  As the price reached the 30 major level. The circled wave b could have completed a double zigzag. However, price needs to break below the trendline strongly before expecting further decline for the circled wave c. However, if the 10000 major level is breached upside instead, then there is a risk of invalidation above 11732. Since Mid-May 2024, Cocoa has gained about 40%. In other words, it has recovered over 60% of the sell-off from 19 April. Altogether, we can look at the decline from 19 April a retracement of the bullish trend that startedin October 2022. On the daily chart, a bullish impulse wave structure which emerged from October 2022 ended at the peak of April 2024. As per Elliott wave theory, impulse in 5-waves is followed by a 3-wave correction against the direction of the impulse. Thus, when the impulse rally ended at 11.732, a sharp decline followed, which should at least complete a 3-wave correction. In this case, the corrective sub-waves are labeleda-b-c (circled). Price seems to be completing wave b at the 10,000 major level and if price has truly found a resistance there, we should see another leg lower for wave c toward the 5,000 major level. However, if current surge is not resisted below 10,000 but instead breach that major level to continue higher above 11,732 high, then the the bullish trend from october 2022 will continue higher.  On the H4 chart, we reckon wave b (circled) has completed a double zigzag. However, the only concern is the steepness of the pattern which could make for an alternative that current surge could be the first leg of wave b (circled). If that’s the case, then bearish reaction from 10,000 will be a corrective structure leading to the last leg above 10,000 before wave b completes below 11,732 high. While having the alternative in mind, the preffered count expects wave b to have ended at 10,000 and wave c emerge downwards in an impulse below 20th May low.   Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
    • Community Member  52 Community Member  52 I've been using ProRealTime for a few weeks and I really like it. Has anybody any experience of using the coding features to create automated trading systems? Any pitfalls? 
us