Life is going to be very different ...

The protocols have been activated ... welcome to the Brave New World ...

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Even when people in the United States return to work and school, they will likely have to stay home when they have signs of sickness, face more widespread and ongoing testing and submit to routine temperature taking, he told Politico in an interview.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-kudlow/u-s-economy-will-eventually-reopen-but-with-big-changes-white-houses-kudlow-idUKKBN21P24O

1 hour ago, HPbrand said:

Die on your feet or live on your knees. We have the freewill to choose.

We don't even have the freewill to leave the house.

I need to brave the supermarket tonight, I wonder how many '@rseholes' and 'd!ckheads' I'll get for venturing too close to other people.

21 minutes ago, dmedin said:

We don't even have the freewill to leave the house.

I need to brave the supermarket tonight, I wonder how many '@rseholes' and 'd!ckheads' I'll get for venturing too close to other people.

You have the right to occupy your space in this world. The old men behind the curtains pulling all the strings feed on people's fear. Through the perception of fear, they control the population easily.

Just see for yourself how many muppets fall for it. If they don't wake up, they will be the first to volunteer to be microchipped and vaccinated like an animal when the solution arrive.

• Great! 1
6 hours ago, dmedin said:

The protocols have been activated ...

As leaders seize powers to fight coronavirus, fear grows for democracy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/spotlight/as-leaders-seize-powers-to-fight-coronavirus-fear-grows-for-democracy/ar-BB12wQ90

Eunice Yoon

@onlyyoontv

"Come back to us, normal life! A lot of people out this Easter weekend in Beijing: dining, shopping, drinking. BUT all wear masks, check temperatures, register IDs/cell #s, scan codes to prove whereabouts for 14 days, health status. Wonder if this will become norm worldwide."

• Thought provoking 1
  • 1 month later...

“The country has turned the corner from the pandemic and the recession it created for now, but all the workers who lost their paychecks will find it difficult to regain their place in society as many of these jobs are gone forever,” said Chris Rupkey, chief economist at MUFG in New York.

“It took years for the economy to grow enough to find jobs for those unemployed in the last recession, and it will take years again this time to do the same.”

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-economy/u-s-labour-market-unexpectedly-improves-recovery-years-away-idUKKBN23C0EO

Woe, woe unto the sons and daughters of man!

A voice crying out in the wilderness, Prepare thy way: for the Day of the Lord draweth nigh.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Today on Reuters, they are cheering about the 'retail punter' (their words) getting f*ked over.  'It's about time!'

We're all sheep to the slaughter.  We exist to get f*ked for the rich folks' benefit.

Read some books and get an edumacation, moran.

There is not much time left.

Edited by dmedin