Explanation of charges

On 01/05/2020 at 01:02, jasear said:

Thanks for responding. When I check the transaction history it seems to have deducted £10. However, I am still seeing these charges. Its the next month (May) I bought 5 USA stocks last month (April) but I still see this charge quoted when I try to purchase.

I think I read somewhere this is a bug and you do actually get the £10 refunded but want to confirm this is the case before I make any further stock transactions.2051687981_Screenshot2020-05-01at00_55_44.png.be73c613d521c78131f5cc14efb83a26.png

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 15.32.58.png

Please ignore the second screenshot (vodafone) I dont know why I cant remove it.

There was an issue applying the new fees to clients accounts. If you were eligable for the new reduced commission rates we will be refunding the amounts back to your IG account. 

Apologies for the inconvenience

• 5 weeks later...

Dear IG,

After buying 3 American stocks for £1000 each....It seems to have cost my account £100 to do so? I appreciate £10 per trade, plus 0.5% conversion fee, but surely that should only add up to £45 30 (10 +10 +10 commission) plus £15 (being 0.5% of £3000)?

What am I missing here? Am I also being charged £15 per share for exchange? Or am I just suffering exchange rate? If so how can I find out the daily exchange rate for buying US shares with GBP?

Many thanks

James

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

This is in my ISA account. Can someone explain this please? I seem to have lost quite a lot over what exactly? Currency conversion? I should be +$21 instead I am £13 down over the two transactions. How come?

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 14.27.45.png

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• MEXC Referns Kod: “mexc-rb” olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip MEXC referns kod udur. MEXC kripto para borsasına kayıt olurken “Davet Kod u” yazan yere “mexc-rb” yazınız. Alacağınız işlem ücreti indirimi % 100'dür. Ayrıca 1000$ USDT komisyon iade bonusu alacaksınız. Kripto para borsası MEXC Referns Kod: “mexc-rb” ile vadeli işlem yani futures işlem ücreti indirimleri ve spot ve marjin işlem ücreti indirimleri kazanırsınız. Ayrıca bonuslar ve bir çok promosyon kazanırsınız. Teknoloji ve finans dünyasında yatırım ve ticaret yapmak için hemen MEXC borsasına: “mexc-rb” referns kod u ile kayıt olun.
    • Binance Referns Kod: “VO2P1RYP” olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip Binance referns kod udur. Binance kripto para borsasına kayıt olurken “Referns Kimliği” yazan yere “VO2P1RYP” yazınız. Alacağınız işlem ücreti indirimi % 116'dır. Ayrıca 600$ USDT komisyon iade bonusu alacaksınız. Kripto para borsası Binance Referns Kod: “VO2P1RYP” ile vadeli işlem yani futures işlem ücreti indirimleri ve spot ve marjin işlem ücreti indirimleri kazanırsınız. Ayrıca bonuslar ve bir çok promosyon kazanırsınız. Teknoloji ve finans dünyasında yatırım ve ticaret yapmak için hemen Binance borsasına: “VO2P1RYP” referns kod u ile kayıt olun.
    • As sustainability continues to shape investment strategies, two standout ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) stocks to consider in 2024 are Tesla and NextEra Energy. Tesla (TSLA) remains a leader in the electric vehicle market, driving the transition to sustainable energy with its innovative technologies and strong commitment to reducing carbon emissions. NextEra Energy (NEE), one of the largest producers of wind and solar energy, exemplifies strong environmental practices and governance, making it a top choice for ESG-focused investors. Both companies are well-positioned to benefit from the increasing global emphasis on clean energy and sustainability initiatives.
us