pro real time

Question

Could some one advise if IG will adapt the latest proreal time charts version 11.1 -  i seem to have the old version every time i launch has the newer version been adpated? or plans to do so in future

• Like 1

13 answers to this question

15 hours ago, sall44 said:

Could some one advise if IG will adapt the latest proreal time charts version 11.1 -  i seem to have the old version every time i launch has the newer version been adpated? or plans to do so in future

Hi, the last update we had was that the new IG version of PRT V 11 would be rolled out some time in Feb 2020 but no sign of it yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tough_Cookie said:

Is there anyway we can push  IG so that they will roll out new version sooner ?

Yes if you have a cure for coronavirus?

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Yes if you have a cure for coronavirus?

Only COVID-19 ? What about any other chronic disease like  Diabetes , IHD , several autoimmune disease etc etc ? Most diseases don't have cure , but just way to control them in the long term ..

Joking aside, other trading platform / brokerage listen to their customers . Eg. DAS trader would listen to the feedback and update the features as requested.

Shocking latest version not adapted other brokers have done so -- lets get a petition together and theraten to leave - intertrader dont charge anything for proreal time and they wil install version 11 next month - if IG dont do it - i know where to go

10 minutes ago, sall44 said:

Shocking latest version not adapted other brokers have done so -- lets get a petition together and theraten to leave - intertrader dont charge anything for proreal time and they wil install version 11 next month - if IG dont do it - i know where to go

interesting but just looking at the advanced chart user manual for Intertrader's PRT looks like a very basic version?

image.png.33a8d5b72ee4b9b74b73b4177758d34e.png

yes its the basic version as IG - and they dont charge a penny for it-- and assure me they will adapt version 11 next month -- lets see who does first them or IG.

2 minutes ago, sall44 said:

yes its the basic version as IG - and they dont charge a penny for it-- and assure me they will adapt version 11 next month -- lets see who does first them or IG.

the tools bar in the pic above of Inter's PRT has far less features than the current IG version, due to be upgraded soon, which is also free (if more than 2 x in and out trades a month). 

Guest Vision

Will IG actually come out and give us a new revised expected time frame?

PRTv11 is superior to v10.3 .. not sure why it hasn't been integrated already..

Guest Emgus
On 30/04/2020 at 10:00, sall44 said:

Just one question, new to IG but PRT does not load at all

when I try to click on ACCEPT below the ACTIVATE PROREALTIME FOR LIVE ACCOUNTS I get this message

Server error An error occurred while activating ProRealTime. Please try later

any suggestions?

On 30/04/2020 at 09:57, Caseynotes said:

interesting but just looking at the advanced chart user manual for Intertrader's PRT looks like a very basic version?

image.png.33a8d5b72ee4b9b74b73b4177758d34e.png

That's the web version which has nothing to do with PRT11.

2 minutes ago, ItsAlex said:

That's the web version which has nothing to do with PRT11

On 30/04/2020 at 09:45, sall44 said:

- intertrader dont charge anything for proreal time

I just took that pic off Intertraders web site so presumably that's what they are offering for free.

On 27/05/2020 at 11:57, Caseynotes said:

I just took that pic off Intertraders web site so presumably that's what they are offering for free.

Intertrader give you access to Prorealtime "web charts" not the full software you get at IG. ProRealtime software is exclusive to Interactive Brokers and IG only.