MA on Volume

21 hours ago, dmedin said:

The web platform desperately needs some love, but IG's usual response is to just go and use PRT.  Which would be fine if it was complimentary and not dependent on a certain number of trades a month.

I would love to be able to use PRT but I trade part time (sneak a few looks during work) and that platform is not very flexable in regards to mobility.  If on the other hand IG would do a broker deal with Tradingview than that would change the game for me as that is my go to charting platform.

20 hours ago, TrendFollower said:

@Quacker,

I appreciate you are asking specifically about a MA selection for the volume indicator that is not available at present on IG's platform.

However, there is the 'Volume Weighted Moving Average'.

Apologies if you were already aware of it or it is not something that is of interest or relevant to you. 

Thank you, I was aware of this but was adding to the suggested features list.

36 minutes ago, Quacker said:

I would love to be able to use PRT but I trade part time (sneak a few looks during work) and that platform is not very flexable in regards to mobility.  If on the other hand IG would do a broker deal with Tradingview than that would change the game for me as that is my go to charting platform.

Totally agree with you and was just thinking the same thing.

@CharlotteIG Would be great if IG could partner with Tradingview, ditch your home brew web platform because let's be honest it just isn't very good :( 

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The cryptocurrency world is being transformed by AI, making investing and asset management easier and more secure. Projects like Fetch.ai, Ocean Protocol, and SingularityNET use AI to analyze market data and predict trends, empowering investors with smart decisions. ROGin AI exemplifies this by providing market analysis and portfolio management tools, automating tasks to save time and reduce errors. AI also boosts security by detecting fraud on crypto platforms. ROGin AI's unique features include social learning and NFT integration, allowing investors to collaborate, get trading advice, and protect their strategies as NFTs. What excites you about AI in crypto? Have you tried any AI-powered crypto projects? What features would you like to see on platforms like ROGin AI?
    • The integration of AI into metaverse can be seen as a transformative shift. While companies leverage on AI to streamline creation process and enhance user experience, the integration of AI within the metaverse facilitates smooth interactions, providing users with instant information. In ROGin AI is a platform that combines the strengths of both technologies to offer wide financial services, ranging from cryptocurrency investment to NFT trading; an earning service that gives users access to simplified asset management, and a social trading platform that enhances users investment choices.  Its ecosystem boasts of vast features that have been integrated to enhance user experience, including features like Web3 wallet, reward system, governance etc. ROGin AI tokenomics, another core part of its ecosystem drives it growth, having burned 1.8bn out of 2bn tokens initial issuance, shrinking the total number of tokens issued to 200m. With ROG now about to list on Bitget on 19th June 2024, a high demand and potential surge could be in the offing.
us