Prorealtime version 11

EscapedTestSubject

Question

19 answers to this question

Guest Bart

So I myself have been consistantly asking this question.. and have e-mail them asking this exact question seeing as we are not getting any response on here..

To put it bluntly.. it's not coming.. at least not any time soon.

They said due to the pandemic there have been lots of delays on a multitude of projects and Prorealtime v11 is not a priority.

Sad times.

I can understand delays, yet, as the software is... well... a software and not a physical object you need to touch and rub the right way, I don't quite understand what the holdup is? People are at home - working from home. Software is cloud-based. Just do it?

At least, IG should have the courtesy of supplying us with a release date. Or do the people in charge of the project work ad-hoc and make things up as it goes?

No serious company has projects running without a deadline or a time estimate. 

So, without being blunt. Will it ever come? Will it be 1 month? 6 months? 1 year? What is your project timeline? It's only been over one year now since the release...

• Thought provoking 1
  • Sad 1
Guest Bart

Yes. What is taking so long? Why doesn't IG give a proper answer? Prorealtime is now on version 11.1 already. So version 11.0 will actually be obsolete when it comes out. This is not good business for IG clients using Prorealtime.

Can we have an answer from IG? 

Guest CovidSux
On 29/05/2020 at 01:11, Guest PJAus said:

They are in no rush to do anything. May be verion 12 will come before they release 11.

Very disappointing

I agree. This is very disappointing. PRT has a modern interface that I feel is lacking in MT4.

I don't understand what IG is doing (or not doing) right. How can it take over 1 year to verify that execution is done correctly on their own API?

Is anyone even working with this verification at IG? Have they forgotten about it? Our do they not care?

Can we have a comment from someone at IG who knows what is going on?

If IG has no intention of supporting the PRT 11 software, which is how it definitely looks now, why not just say so?!

Yeah, it's so bl00dy 'modern' it periodically logs you out without automatically saving your settings first.

For reference, autosave was a feature introduced way back in the year 2000 with Microsoft Office 2000 I believe, and has become fairly widespread since then.

lololol - PRT is soo modern

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1
2 hours ago, dmedin said:

Yeah, it's so bl00dy 'modern' it periodically logs you out without automatically saving your settings first.

For reference, autosave was a feature introduced way back in the year 2000 with Microsoft Office 2000 I believe, and has become fairly widespread since then.

lololol - PRT is soo modern

dmedin... I'd love to trade on TradingView with IG. Please say I can?! Please say so?

Unfortunately IG web interface offers nothing in comparison to PRT or MT4.

The question is still... as long as I can't trade with TradingView... why doesn't IG solve the issue by at least upgrading to the latest PRT 11? 

I think I asked this question over 6 months ago... No response. If IG doesn't care about the upgrades - then say so. 

So, can we have an answer IG? It's quite a simple question. 

• Thought provoking 1
Guest Bart

Guy's.. if you all send an e-mail to the helpdesk.. then maybe they'll act accordingly.. I have already done one, but the more the better.. Will only take you 2 minutes, for a lot of benefits.

I signed up to other brokers as I am so tired waiting for IG for update. They are so unreliable and incompetent. When i check the fees, IG charges much higher. I wonder why they fail to provide a good platform or provide the latest version despite taking higher fees. PRT 11, 1.5 years late. MT4 is outdated - its like windows xp but IG wont provide new version. 

On 12/10/2020 at 09:01, Skand18 said:

Any update ? Is there really no admin or dev looking these forums ?
I will just end up leaving IG ...

I spoke to the PRT team just now. 

They've told me that IG has very nearly done all the implementation - he said that it could be ready this year. 

Liking the idea of using a StreamDeck!

Blow me down but just logged on today and it took a bit longer but now using PRT V11.1 - 1.8.0_202.

Perhaps a soft launch as I haven't read anywhere they were upgrading today(16/12/2020).

22 hours ago, Guest Jimbob said:

Blow me down but just logged on today and it took a bit longer but now using PRT V11.1 - 1.8.0_202.

Perhaps a soft launch as I haven't read anywhere they were upgrading today(16/12/2020).

For demo or live? Because PRT 11 for demo has been available since Nov 24.

https://twitter.com/ProRealCode/status/1331225485477634049