Webinars worth watching

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 09:45, elle said:

I remember walking into a seminar in the 2000's at Norwich city FC when i was an financial adviser - to hear from Andy - Walked in and he was being bellowed at down the phone by Mike Ashley (sports direct) questioning why their share price had dipped

I was also in the company of that fund management group on d-day Oct 2008 and they didn't have a clue 

To be fair on Andy, he's probably one of the better fund managers out there, although he'll live and die by his funds performance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I'm thrilled to introduce MarketMayhem, a labor of love and my latest venture into the world of simulated trading environments. This project stems from a deep-seated fascination with the financial markets and a desire to offer a platform where enthusiasts, like myself, can experiment with trading strategies without the worry of financial fallout. MarketMayhem is designed to be a comprehensive yet accessible tool, featuring a variety of API endpoints that allow users to place orders, check their status, and analyse market dynamics in real-time. It's an environment that not only encourages learning and experimentation but also strives to demystify the complexities of high-frequency trading and market strategies through hands-on experience. Behind MarketMayhem lies a simple philosophy: to create an immersive simulation that caters to both the curious novice and the seasoned trader. The project is an ongoing journey, shaped by user feedback and my commitment to refining its features. By fostering a community of users who share a passion for trading and technology, I hope to continuously enhance the platform, making it an ever-evolving resource for understanding and navigating the intricacies of the financial markets. Whether you're testing a new strategy or simply exploring the mechanics of trading, MarketMayhem offers a unique opportunity to engage with the market in a risk-free, yet highly realistic setting.   MarketMayhem is a sandbox for REST API developers keen on exploring trading systems, providing a comprehensive yet straightforward platform for testing and refining applications. It offers a risk-free environment to engage with real-time data and transactions, perfect for developers looking to push the boundaries of their coding skills. https://github.com/tg12/MarketMayhem
    • I was scrolling through the forums and stumbled upon your post about liquidity in the crypto world. Let me tell ya, you hit the nail on the head with that one. Liquidity is like the lifeblood of this whole decentralized finance thing, right? Without enough liquidity, transactions can feel like pulling teeth.
    • One of the unique advantages I get from my gaming enthusiasm is to be exposed to cutting edge innovations in the gaming sphere. This time, I came across Altered State Machine (ASM), a project that seems to be shaking up the industry with it's decentralized AI protocol. With ASM, you own a unique AI "brain" represented as an NFT, complete with its own strengths, weaknesses, and potential for growth. Wild🔥...    So in 2023 FIFA cut ties with football gaming giants EA Sports and I am now wondering if it had anything to do with the new partnership with ASM cos I can easily see how that played out. ASM has also partnered with iconic brands like Muhammad Ali and ABG, showcasing the potential of AI in the gaming industry.  But ASM isn't the only player in the AI gaming space. Competitors like Alethea AI and SingularityNET are also exploring the potential of AI in gaming making it an interesting horse race. However, ASM's focus on NFT ownership, interoperability, and big partnerships is giving it a unique edge at the moment.    From what I understood, ASTO is going to be the lifeblood that fuels the ASM ecosystem. It will power various aspects like gameplay, training fees, and even NFT sales. Owning ASTO gives you a stake in this dynamic ecosystem and it will be listing on Bitget with each users able to grab up to 1,250 ASTO. I have to say AI gaming is evolving rapidly, and ASM is a frontrunner. So, keep an eye on this space, guys - the future is intelligent, and it's gonna be exciting!
us