What's your favourite part of the trading experience?

14 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Quit stalking me, Swedish retard :)

Vi har kommit överens om att du är forumets bröd och smör. Jag kan inte sluta prata med dig, vi älskar dig på ett sätt

• Like 1
On 09/10/2020 at 07:32, dmedin said:

Which of the typical trading experiences do you love the most?  Expound thereon, prithee.

1) Losing money

2) Feeling of desperation

3) Revenge trading/overtrading

4) Crashing into suicidal depression

5) Staring down the barrel of the gun

6) realizing that the by now largely tamed road rage issue was just the tip of the general lack of self-control iceberg

On 13/10/2020 at 18:34, jlz said:

Vi har kommit överens om att du är forumets bröd och smör. Jag kan inte sluta prata med dig, vi älskar dig på ett sätt

What is this retarded monkey language?

Can you not even speak German properly :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Hermit
    Joined 25/01/21 01:14
    • Simple solution ... Lilith of Assyria  @LilithAssyria Reminder: Russia is fully open: * museums * restaurants * cinemas * theatres * gyms without or capacity limits * schools without /plexiglass or idiotic hybrid   How did Russia stop pandemic?! Simple: no asymptomatic testing beginning of December. That’s it, folks.       .
    • Hahaha, Deliberate misrepresentation of my posts and the persistent forwarding of strawman arguments is outright dishonesty. That's what you do and it is insulting and childish quite frankly. That's the point, you don't challenge anything, 'oh I don't like the NHS data you posted boohoo you must be bad'. FFS grow up. Try this again in intelligible English.  
    • how did you manage to buy those shares in 2 different accounts synced to the same instant. i would imagine the price to change if not. Under the statements, the Past activity report may help with the investigation. i cant think of anything else.