Compliance linked accounts

TokyoPink

Question

I need to have my accounts linked to my firm as I work in financial services.  I have submitted a form in December for this but can't find out if it has been done and I can't get any response from IG helpdesk or the people administering this compliance feed.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any advice.  I'd also like to know if people generally find IG support good?  I'm not getting a response and, while I'd like to move my other accounts from HL, I don't want to move anything to an unresponsive company.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Transitory said:

I also need to automatically report my investment information to my employee (Employee Compliance Reporting). I currently do this with another provider, extremely easy to setup using their product via user settings.

Does this functionality exist? is it in the pipeline? 

Hi @Transitory,

Please contact helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and instruction. They should be able to set it up for you.

All the best - Arvin

On 06/04/2021 at 21:20, TokyoPink said:

I need to have my accounts linked to my firm as I work in financial services.  I have submitted a form in December for this but can't find out if it has been done and I can't get any response from IG helpdesk or the people administering this compliance feed.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any advice.  I'd also like to know if people generally find IG support good?  I'm not getting a response and, while I'd like to move my other accounts from HL, I don't want to move anything to an unresponsive company.

Thanks!

Hey, 

Thanks for your post. 

I've had someone search for your email and action it by the end of the week. 

With regards to IG as a business it wouldn't be fair to give you that information as I work here but others on the community should be more than happy to help :) 

All the best, 

Charlotte 

On 06/04/2021 at 21:20, TokyoPink said:

Thanks!

I also need to automatically report my investment information to my employee (Employee Compliance Reporting). I currently do this with another provider, extremely easy to setup using their product via user settings.

Does this functionality exist? is it in the pipeline? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Greetings All I am curious as to how an instrument's price varies (oscillates) over time when (according to the platform) there has not been any volume traded on the instrument?   Insight will be greatly appreciated.  
    • TJX Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, April 17 2024 The TJX Companies Inc., (TJX) Daily Chart TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: CounterTrend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: ZigZag POSITION:  Minute wave {iv}. DIRECTION: Bottom in wave {iv}. DETAILS: As we seem to be unfolding in Minor wave 5, we have found resistance at TL1 at 100$, and we will not look for long trades before we will found support on 100$.         TJX Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4H Chart, April 17 2024 The TJX Companies Inc., (TJX) 4H Chart TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: CounterTrend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: ZigZag POSITION: Wave (c) of {iv}. DIRECTION: Bottom in wave (c). DETAILS: I outlined equality of wave {ii} and {iv}, as correction of the same degree will tend towards equality, at 89$. We can clearly we demand at that level, looking to see at least a reaction.     Here's an Elliott Wave perspective on The TJX Companies Inc. (TJX) as of April 17, 2024, detailed through analyses on both the daily and 4-hour charts: * TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* TJX is currently positioned in a countertrend, corrective phase under a ZigZag structure, specifically in Minute wave {iv}. This indicates a potential bottom forming in wave {iv}. Currently, resistance was encountered at TL1, located at $100. The analysis suggests caution, recommending against initiating long positions until a support is clearly established at or near $100, indicating the completion of wave {iv} and a potential setup for the subsequent upward move in Minor wave 5. * TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, TJX is seen in the final stages of its corrective phase, specifically in wave (c) of {iv}. This detailed view continues with the ZigZag corrective pattern, focusing on the price action towards a potential bottom. The chart notes the price target of $89, where the wave (c) could find equality with wave (ii) — a common scenario in corrections of the same degree. There's a noted demand at this level, suggesting that a reversal or significant reaction could be expected soon.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • By leveraging world-class real estate data, the Parcl protocol aims to address the illiquid nature of the traditional real estate market and provide a more accessible and transparent option for investors. Parcl's mission is to create a decentralized exchange specifically designed for real estate synthetics, allowing users to gain price exposure to some of the world's most coveted real estate markets, such as Miami Beach and New York. One of the key features that has the Parcl community abuzz is the project's impressive achievements. Parcl has already become the top novel DeFi application on the Solana ecosystem in terms of Total Value Locked (TVL), with over $180 million locked in the protocol. The Bitget listing of PRCL presents an exciting opportunity for users to engage with this groundbreaking DeFi protocol. To celebrate the integration, Bitget has launched the "CandyBomb" event, where users can participate in various tasks to earn a share of $22,000 worth of PRCL tokens. This event not only rewards early adopters but also serves as an incentive for new users to discover the power of Parcl's decentralized real estate exchange.
us