The summing up of my positions is not correct. How is this possible?

twu1234

Question

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, twu1234 said:

Please give me explanation for this.
I have logged out and in again to avoid refreshing issue.
But the sum is as the picture shows ??

ScreenShot00204.jpg

8 hours ago, Kodiak said:

1 euro > 1 usd?

Hi @twu1234,

Once you add your positions to the workspace you can select the P/L to be in your base currency :
image.png

If you still facing an issue you , please reach out helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details and your query.

All the best - Arvin 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Avani
    Joined 27/11/21 14:09
    • The use of non-sterilising vaccines drives the evolution of viruses and creates new variants - this is ABC virology and an incontestable, inescapable scientific fact, known for decades. What newspaper columnists and media talking heads say cannot change this one iota.  
    • I have a long position in Germany 40 with a stop loss which was set at 845pm Friday evening at 1511 - I think that based on the weekend position Germany will open lower than my stop loss. will my stop loss be triggered at 1511 based on above, or will I incur losses based on the price the market opens on Sunday evening? 
    • Latest interview with Dr David Martin.      He has spent the last year and a half researching the years of connections that link the SARS virus, the drug companies, Fauci the NIH and the Wuhan lab.    I have posted on his work before, real eye opening stuff, uses their own paper trail to tell the whole story.   Listen to the opening where Peter Daszak  (Fauci/Wuhan lab go between) is quoted from a presentation he made in 2015. It's all going as per the plan.   Published November 24, 2021 (25 min).   Felony Crimes End Pharma Immunity: US Criminal Conspiracy Strikes Root of Covid Nightmare (rumble.com)