Viewing Morning Call and Charting the Markets

JimPax

Question

Up until recently I could click on a link in the Notifications column in order to view both IG's Morning Call and the Charting the Markets show in mid morning. Those links are no longer appearing. Am I missing a trick here, please?

Jim

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

On 01/11/2021 at 10:49, JimPax said:

Up until recently I could click on a link in the Notifications column in order to view both IG's Morning Call and the Charting the Markets show in mid morning. Those links are no longer appearing. Am I missing a trick here, please?

Jim

On 03/11/2021 at 14:03, Samosata said:

Hi, yes it is there at 8.09 but will it return to 07.30 or will we have to go to IGTV live to see relevant analysis before the open? Thanks

Hi @JimPax and @Samosata

Update: IGTV on demand on the community and notifications on the web trading platform are resolved and working again. 

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience. 

All the best - MongiIG

3 hours ago, JimPax said:

22 hours ago, JimPax said:

Jim

Hi @JimPax

Please try and view from the IG platform. Select News & Analysis and then select video. Then you should be able to watch early morning call and charting the markets once they are uploaded.

image.png

All the best - MongiIG

Hi MongiIG, I have the same issue and it is still not working properly. In the video tab of News and Analysis the November 1st Early Morning Call appeared much later and  still contains no link to the content and today's Early Morning call is nowhere to be found. Clearly there is a technical problem here and why cannot it be linked in notifications as before anyway? Thanks.

The day cannot begin without Gerry and Josh!

46 minutes ago, Samosata said:

Hi MongiIG, I have the same issue and it is still not working properly. In the video tab of News and Analysis the November 1st Early Morning Call appeared much later and  still contains no link to the content and today's Early Morning call is nowhere to be found. Clearly there is a technical problem here and why cannot it be linked in notifications as before anyway? Thanks.

Hi @Samosata

Todays early morning call 2nd November 2021, is showing. Please check your side.

image.png

Links for notification, could you please send a screenshot to helpdesk.uk@ig.com . The helpdesk and IT support team will be able to have a look into it and come back to you.

All the best - MongiIG

On 01/11/2021 at 10:49, JimPax said:

Jim

1 hour ago, Samosata said:

Hi @JimPax and @Samosata

You can also follow this forum. I do post the website links as well, you can visit here while our technicians from IT have a look into the issue on the IG trading platform. Thanks

All the best - MongiIG

30 minutes ago, Samosata said:

Hi Anda,

I guess you know but it is still not appearing in News and Analysis / video tab either. See screenshot at 08.03 this morning.

466598148_Screenshot2021-11-03at08_03_26.thumb.jpg.4133fc352f5e82867bd82b7b8ca637d7.jpg

Hi @Samosata

Early morning call video was uploaded at 08:09 this morning. Please kindly check if it is showing your side. Thanks

image.png

All the best - MongiIG

2 hours ago, Samosata said:

Hi, yes it is there at 8.09 but will it return to 07.30 or will we have to go to IGTV live to see relevant analysis before the open? Thanks

Hi @Samosata

As mentioned before above, our IT team is working at resolving the problem under the following reference number INC0593711. Once the notifications and IGTV for the 07:30 live is resolved we will notify.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

All the best - MongiIG