money transfer between accounts

amilio

Question

hello. I have a share dealing account and almost all my trades are USA stock...I would like, to transfer some of my money, from my share dealing account to CFD account.  but every time I try to transfer.  my balance available to transfer is less than £10??? but i have a lot more in my account ..

how long do I need to wait, and make no trades,   so I can transfer some money from my share dealing to CFD . account ?

thank you 

1 answer to this question

On 09/04/2022 at 01:22, amilio said:

hello. I have a share dealing account and almost all my trades are USA stock...I would like, to transfer some of my money, from my share dealing account to CFD account.  but every time I try to transfer.  my balance available to transfer is less than £10??? but i have a lot more in my account ..

how long do I need to wait, and make no trades,   so I can transfer some money from my share dealing to CFD . account ?

thank you 

Hi @amilio,

Once you sell shares you will need to wait for the funds to settle. You can find the settlement period on the dealing ticket in the info tab : 
image.png

When you place an order, the funds required to open this order are put aside in case the order is triggered to allow the deal to happen.

If all your funds are settled and not used for an order, then they are available to be transferred.

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

• Great! 1