Any update on IG integration with TradingView?

48 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

I feel let down by IG on this matter. We are now in Q4 and there is no announcement or even an update on timescales. No mention of TradingView at all unless we ask and even then mostly silence.

I'm now in process of moving my active trading to another broker. I might come back to IG if I see them on the brokers panel in TradingView. 

Hi @Xerxes,

Thank you for your post, please note that communications on the integration will be sent out as soon as the date has been decided. We ask for your patience in this regards.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Naren12166 said:

@KoketsoIG Any update you can provide? Are you guys really serious about this integration? It cannot really take this long.

Dear @Naren12166,

Thank you for your post! We take this update very seriously and understand the time it has taken to provide updates. Although we don't have an update yet, we promise to keep the community informed as soon as we hear back from the product development team.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

@KoketsoIG Thank you, but I still do not see the update here, other than "we don't know yet". Could you at least give us a date when we can expect it to be available ?

On Nov 2022, We were told that "TradingView will be available Q1 2023" and we are at the end of the year, and surprisingly we don't even know the date. This is really disappointing stuff from your team.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Naren12166 said:

@KoketsoIG Thank you, but I still do not see the update here, other than "we don't know yet". Could you at least give us a date when we can expect it to be available ?

On Nov 2022, We were told that "TradingView will be available Q1 2023" and we are at the end of the year, and surprisingly we don't even know the date. This is really disappointing stuff from your team.

Dear @Naren12166,

You're right, unfortunately, we weren't able to meet this deadline. Don't worry though, we'll announce a new date as soon as we have one from the product team. Thanks for your understanding!

KoketsoIG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi 

Any update on the TV integration from this original post nearly 2 years after. All other major platforms seems to have it now. 

I would like to buy stock directly on my TV charts to my ISA.

I look forward to the update! 

5 hours ago, Vanessa24 said:

Hi 

Any update on the TV integration from this original post nearly 2 years after. All other major platforms seems to have it now. 

I would like to buy stock directly on my TV charts to my ISA.

I look forward to the update! 

Hi @Vanessa24,

Thank you for reaching out! We understand your interest in this feature and want to assure you that it is on our radar. While we don't have a specific timeline for its integration, we are actively working on it. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated on any developments.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

HI Guys,

What's the Update with Tradingview Integration with IG. My Account manager told me this was coming over a year ago but still no word. I have moved my FX and Index Trading over to another company with Tradingview and now only do stocks via IG. I promised my rep I'd bring this trading back to IG when you guys had TV up and running. 

I told my rep that I only went to another broker whilst you guys did not have Tradingview Integration. More than happy to come back when you have it.

Is there any update, as it is a pain having to use two brokers and I was hoping not to have to move my ASX trading Across to the other Broker. 

May I please add the Execution off the TV platform and the Ticket Structure is just fantastic.  I don't understand why or how it could take two years to set this up. I always though it was a "Commercial Agreement Issue" between IG and TV, but my Rep assures me its not, its a technical one. Not sure how much smaller brokers can make it work but a company the Size of IG cant. 

Anyway. Please provide me with an update as to when integration will take place. 

Regards Brett. 

• Like 2
On 08/02/2024 at 07:23, YeahYeahFatBoy said:

HI Guys,

What's the Update with Tradingview Integration with IG. My Account manager told me this was coming over a year ago but still no word. I have moved my FX and Index Trading over to another company with Tradingview and now only do stocks via IG. I promised my rep I'd bring this trading back to IG when you guys had TV up and running. 

I told my rep that I only went to another broker whilst you guys did not have Tradingview Integration. More than happy to come back when you have it.

Is there any update, as it is a pain having to use two brokers and I was hoping not to have to move my ASX trading Across to the other Broker. 

May I please add the Execution off the TV platform and the Ticket Structure is just fantastic.  I don't understand why or how it could take two years to set this up. I always though it was a "Commercial Agreement Issue" between IG and TV, but my Rep assures me its not, its a technical one. Not sure how much smaller brokers can make it work but a company the Size of IG cant. 

Anyway. Please provide me with an update as to when integration will take place. 

Regards Brett. 

Agree with this. There are certain tools on Tradingview that I can't do without, forcing me to start looking for an alternative broker that does have integration with Tradingview. Really want to use IG though, so hoping for some news on this soon.

24 minutes ago, Saiyani said:

Agree with this. There are certain tools on Tradingview that I can't do without, forcing me to start looking for an alternative broker that does have integration with Tradingview. Really want to use IG though, so hoping for some news on this soon.

Dear @YeahYeahFatBoy and @Saiyani,

Thank you for your posts.

Please note that both your posts have been noted and taken to our development team which is working on bringing this integration.

Please note that we understand the importance of TradingView to you as our client, and we want to assure you that the integration is currently being worked on. However, at this point, we cannot provide a specific timeframe for when it will be available. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We will be sure to keep you updated on the developments.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

• 2 weeks later...

As of now, there hasn't been any official update on the integration of IG with TradingView. Traders are eagerly awaiting potential developments that may enhance their social media trading strategies. Stay tuned for announcements from both platforms for any advancements in this area.

• 2 months later...
On 29/02/2024 at 06:53, KoketsoIG said:

@Naren12166,

Unfortunately, we do not have any updates at the moment. We will be sure to update this thread when we receive communication from the product team. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

You cannot just keep saying 'no updates'; it has been more than a full year now.

If it's not being done, just say that so we can move business elsewhere. It is not rocket science but please don't lie every time for updates.

• Like 2

It is nearly 2 years since the start of this thread.  

IG shared that "We are looking into having this ready by Q4" in a post last August.  

When a company decides build a feature it is planned into the product roadmap and target dates are planned for the alpha/beta/GA versions of that.  

Given it was expected in Q4 2023 what is going on?  In a recent comment you mention there are no plans.  That would suggest that IG are not working on this feature.  Should we just give up asking? 

Still the silence is deafening in here. When will this happen? 
it have moved most my Trading Capital to another broker who does support Trading veiw

Does the deal with Tastytrade have something to do with this lack of progress?

Hello IG Team @KoketsoIG

Could you please provide a definitive update on the status of the TradingView integration? Many of us have been eagerly awaiting this feature for nearly two years, and it’s becoming increasingly frustrating to not have a clear timeline or concrete information.

Many users have already expressed their concerns and the inconvenience of having to switch between brokers due to the lack of this integration. This delay has even caused some of us to move parts of our trading activities to other platforms that offer seamless TradingView integration.

We understand that technical challenges can arise, but considering the significant time that has passed and the fact that smaller brokers have managed to implement this feature, it's perplexing why a company of IG’s stature is still unable to provide it. If there are specific technical hurdles or a projected timeline, we would appreciate transparency on these matters.

The ability to trade directly from TradingView charts is a crucial feature for many of us, as it significantly enhances our trading efficiency and overall user experience. If this integration is not feasible in the near future, could you kindly inform us so we can make informed decisions about our trading strategies and platforms?

16 hours ago, Naren12166 said:

Hello IG Team @KoketsoIG

Could you please provide a definitive update on the status of the TradingView integration? Many of us have been eagerly awaiting this feature for nearly two years, and it’s becoming increasingly frustrating to not have a clear timeline or concrete information.

Many users have already expressed their concerns and the inconvenience of having to switch between brokers due to the lack of this integration. This delay has even caused some of us to move parts of our trading activities to other platforms that offer seamless TradingView integration.

We understand that technical challenges can arise, but considering the significant time that has passed and the fact that smaller brokers have managed to implement this feature, it's perplexing why a company of IG’s stature is still unable to provide it. If there are specific technical hurdles or a projected timeline, we would appreciate transparency on these matters.

The ability to trade directly from TradingView charts is a crucial feature for many of us, as it significantly enhances our trading efficiency and overall user experience. If this integration is not feasible in the near future, could you kindly inform us so we can make informed decisions about our trading strategies and platforms?

Dear @Naren12166,

Please note that we are currently waiting for the product team to announce the release date. This will be a staggered launch.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

• Like 1