Any update on IG integration with TradingView?

4 hours ago, Xerxes said:

I will move my trading capital back to IG when it becomes possible to place trades through TradingView charts in the UK.

Will I get an alert of some kind to tell me when this is possible?

Hi @Xerxes,

Yes, we will send you an email.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

• Like 1

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Hi IG,

I just noticed that IG were advertising on the free version of the TradingView platform, does this mean that the integration is imminent? Or available??

Fleur 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!
We are thrilled to announce that our highly anticipated TradingView integration is now live and available for our Australian clients! This powerful tool will enhance your trading experience, offering advanced charting and analysis features right at your fingertips.

But that’s not all— Our team is already working hard to bring this integration to more countries soon. Stay tuned for updates.

Regards,
AshishIG

• Like 1

Hi AshisgIG

I would like to ask about the IG account types that will work with TradingView when the integration is launched in UK.

Will it work with Spread Betting accounts or with CFD accounts only?

Thanks

On 24/08/2024 at 10:54, imhardik88 said:

It says you can enter your username and password to directly log in on tradingview but it keeps sending error msg showing incorrect username/password.  is it available for australian clients ?

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 3.22.21 PM.png

Hi @imhardik88

Yes, the integration is now available for our Australian clients! To connect your IG account with TradingView, please follow these steps:

1. Open the TradingView website or app.
  2. Create a TradingView account if you don’t have one, or log in to your existing account.
  3. Navigate to the "Products" section and click on Supercharts.
  4. When the chart opens, scroll down and click on Trading Panel, then select IG. If you don’t see IG in the list, click on Show All Brokers to find it.
  5. Enter your IG username and password in the pop-up that appears, and your account will be linked.

Refer the screenshots below:

image.png
image.png
image.png

If you run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

All the best,
AshishIG

6 minutes ago, TT500 said:

Hi AshisgIG

I would like to ask about the IG account types that will work with TradingView when the integration is launched in UK.

Will it work with Spread Betting accounts or with CFD accounts only?

Thanks

Hi @TT500, Since the integration is currently live for our Australian clients, we are offering only CFD accounts on TradingView, as Spreadbet accounts are not offered there. When the integration becomes available in the UK, it will most likely start with CFDs, since we already offer those. However, Spreadbet accounts might be added later, though we can't confirm this just yet. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have more news.

Regards,
AshishIG