Sign in to follow this  

Windows Mobile

Question

Windows app got deleted in error. How can I reinstall it?

4 answers to this question

Yes, IG help desk are not helpful as they say that the app has been taken down from Windows store. It is really silly. if you have user using it to take it down.

The website also says mobile users can continue using it but would not have any updated features. Well if it's not there then it is not possible.

IG does not seem to have consideration for the users. As they did not bother to contact the app users.

Hi

Unfortunately we no longer provide an IG windows app from the app store, I also checked with the developers to see if we have a link we can send you from where you would be able to download the app but the app is entirely discontinued. Unless you have access to a IOS device on an Android device then you would not be able to download the app.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this and I understand that you prefer using a windows device, there is just not enough mobile windows users for us to continue providing a windows app going forward.

Thanks

Anton

Hi Anton

It is unfortunate indeed. Most companies would ensure that impact on clients is minimised and they are well informed. You have all the information you need to identify you user base. There has been a lack of engagement of those clients that are impacted. Such changes come as a shock. This approach seem very cavalier.

It is not just an inconvenience but also a shame that IG has chosen to forego clients whose needs you used to cater for. Less profits from this user base!

Please consider altering the website, so that, like me other users do not falsely think Windows mobile users can continue using the app.