Bitcoin

phillo

I said my target short was the red zone, and that proved to be correct, in fact it bounced right of the lower trend line I had Previously set out in my charts. I have said I use the 150 EMA as support / resistance - it is currently acting as resistance. My view now is I ;m done with it, it may go either way now,  but 10k looks like major resistance  - try watching this   - 

11:55 am Saturday 17/02/2018

Looks like based on last years support and resistance arrows if the market now consolidates nicely over $10,600 it should go higher other wise next stop down will be the 20 MA and then failing that then it will be back below $10,000 and as low as $9,400. Enjoy !

Bitcoin heading up - just broke $11,000 up from nice consolidation over $10,600 as predicted

Bit Mega.png

What will be the big movers that gives crypto another much needed bump up. ETH futures would be good, and the technical aspects such as lightening on bitcoin or sharding. All time highs by June would nice nice but if I’m honest I don’t see it nearly as likely as I did I December.

However, this time last year BTC 20k was a ‘never in a million years’ concept. ETH 5k would be the dream ...

- I have seen from your articles that you possibly have a more neutral to negative view on bitcoin. Would that be fair to say? If so can we maybe get who seems to be pro to have some sort of debate off? Start with a few statements and each has 100 words or less to formulate a reply. Like they have in city am on contrasting views (if you read it) ?

• 2 weeks later...