TA - Technical Analysis

Caseynotes

Some may be interested in this, free for today only (I presume).

The full How to Beat Wall Street eBook (249 pages) 3+ hours of on-demand video lessons 20 trading system ideas.

It's genuine, I signed up a couple of years ago when offered for free to check, just need email, you do get other offers but you can unsubscribe and still keep the course Logon.

How To Beat Wall Street eBook Plus Bonus Videos | Marwood Research (teachable.com)

image.thumb.png.9430e4cf52026ab35008f2eddf38edd4.png

• Sad 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Mentoring video from prop trading firm Axia Futures.

I've posted these in the past but they stopped making them available on Youtube.

This one is a special and will be taken down on Sunday night UK time.

Its 2 hours, I haven't had the time to watch yet but all their stuff is quality.

Am told the last 25 min covers a 900K day trade made by one of their traders.

Also covers chart patterns (why they might not work).

Price ladder with market profile and footprint, how to combine the 3.

Webinar Replay | Axia Futures (elitetraderworkshop.com)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Mirza
    Joined 28/11/21 12:34
    • That "your research" has uncovered, can't wait to see it!
    • Generally it is my policy (for the reasons you state) not to hold trading positions over the week-end. Especially holiday (extended) weekends. Some would say even over-night! If you're taking a long term view on markets then I'd question whether Spread Betting is the correct vehicle.at all. Better off with an appropriate ETF/Fund IMHO. You may have a guaranteed stop in place but if not you will be subject to slippage (look it up). The trade will be executed at the best price when the market opens. If what you say happens, then that could well be below 1511. Sorry but a lesson that could have been avoided IMHO.
    • Haha, they were correct initially and were actually 'following the science' before they were subverted and started 'following the politics' instead, see your Chief Medical Officer and Chief Scientific Advisor in the video below. This whole farce has been a never ending story of flip flops and moving goal posts not because of incompetence as most think but by following a covert plan, as per (nearly) every western country in succession. Thank God for Sweden, no lock downs, no shutting down of their health service, no masks, social distancing or vax mandates and came through with normal all-cause deaths for 2020.     More and more people are waking up every day.