Gold & Silver in a LT rally

Mercury

I wouldn't short gold in these times. I think most would agree the long term trend is bullish. I can't see silver dropping back down to sub $20 and that is the next resistance levels if newer recent lows are continued. I got into a small long position in silver last Monday, have moved my stop to cost neutral and it's 200 points or so in the green now. That said I wouldn't be surprised if it tests that $22 price point again. Would reflect the same for Gold but I tend to trade silver as it always has more volatility to mess with.

• Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1
On 06/10/2020 at 11:16, BiGs said:

I wouldn't short gold in these times. I think most would agree the long term trend is bullish. I can't see silver dropping back down to sub $20 and that is the next resistance levels if newer recent lows are continued. I got into a small long position in silver last Monday, have moved my stop to cost neutral and it's 200 points or so in the green now. That said I wouldn't be surprised if it tests that $22 price point again. Would reflect the same for Gold but I tend to trade silver as it always has more volatility to mess with.

True.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• Analysis covers key stock market indices including the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, Russell 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, and ASX 200, utilizing Elliott Wave Technical Analysis. The Elliott Wave (iv) corrective patterns for the S&P 500 and NASDAQ are complete, with upward impulse waves beginning. The structure of Minor Wave 3 of Intermediate (5) may extend to fit leading Nasdaq stocks like AMZN and META. Employment and final GDP figures will be released in the next session, making Friday an optimal time for long trades. European indices DAX and FTSE 100, along with the ASX 200, might see further declines before potential long trades become viable. Video Chapters: - 00:00 S&P 500 (SPX), SPY ETF - 10:36 NASDAQ (NDX), QQQ ETF - 17:43 Russell 2000 (RUT), IWM ETF - 18:43 DAX 40 (DAX) - 21:34 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) - 23:46 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) - 26:34 End Analyst: Peter Mathers, TradingLounge  
    • MetalCore listing on Bitget is exciting! Play-to-Earn with mech combat sounds like a great combo. Anyone else interested in $MCG?
    • Bridging Bitcoin with EVM chains and creating dApps like TeleSwap and TeleOrdinal is exactly what the blockchain space needs. I'm definitely going to check out their TST token listing on Bitget and participate in the giveaway. This is a great opportunity to get involved early with a promising project. Exciting times ahead for cross-chain interoperability and DeFi.
us