Screen Setups

Question

Ok, that's pretty cool, having the open positions and orders tab open at the bottom of the screen. The question is, how's it done?

image.thumb.png.0636dd98bd838be5e3f49ed0ed833546.png

9 answers to this question

Oh I see, need to go to positions tab, add  'positions' to workspace then 'reduce' window size (top right corner) then rearrange window positions.

Exactly that caseynotes, its just a bit of manual resizing. For newer clients and those who want to see a quick set up, check out the video below. Also worth noting that at the end of the video I add Bitcoin to show you how to get multiple tabs going, and then see a massive spike so go in to investigate a different time frame :) ....so you can all ignore that part.

• Thanks 1

Thanks James, I never found that video, the only one on the page for the online platform is the 1:18 vid that skips over the adding of the side tabs to the main window.

no worries - I actually just recorded that just now using a chrome extension. Thought it may be useful for answering questions and give a slightly better insight rather than just images. 

2 minutes ago, AbDXB1345 said:

Hi @JamesIG

Any idea whether it's possible to add a tape ticker on the web platform?

Cheers

this isn't possible I'm afraid. 

Out of interest are you referring to News items or Stock prices? We have the twitter feed down the right for 'tick' news, along with the news fly out on the left with content pushed in real time (for example RNS alerts etc), and then obviously the whole platform itself has live prices on, so no real need for that in my eyes. 

What are you wanting to use it for?

11 minutes ago, JamesIG said:

no worries - I actually just recorded that just now using a chrome extension. Thought it may be useful for answering questions and give a slightly better insight rather than just images. 

What chrome extension were you using, it does a good job.

2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

What chrome extension were you using, it does a good job.

It works well - Nimbus Screenshot and Video Recorder is the name.

Not an endorsement or prompt to download, just informational ;) 

• Thanks 1