The cannabis index

• 3 weeks later...

So I bid adieu to the cannabis index, it looks like it will be moving sideways for a long time now.  I really missed out on a chance to short it but who is enthusiastic to break into a new index tracker by short-selling it?  Vast majority of people are buyers in an exciting new market and want the price to rise.  And they all got sh@fted.  And so did I.

Edited by dmedin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, albertc30 said:

I've gone long at 448.84 and already down by 215.5 pips. What on earth have I done?

Stop the bleeding or hold? Daily interests aren't bad.

The real question is hold for how long?

Darn it.

I think it's better to buy and hold via a cannabis ETF or something like that because you won't get charged interest for holding a long position.  As a SB/CFD it's a non-starter.

Cannabis will come back at some point.  If there's one thing the world needs ... it's to learn to chill out and relax ... :P

Edited by dmedin
  • 2 months later...

Description: The ancient Israelites may have used cannabis to get high as part of their religious ritual, according to Israeli researchers who found residue of the drug at a nearly 3,000-year-old shrine. Emer McCarthy reports. Short Link: https://refini.tv/36X0WNJ Video Transcript

lol that ain't God talking to you Moses :P

• 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• Landwolf $WOLF injects a dose of humor and internet culture into the crypto world with its meme coin inspired by Pepe the Frog's friend. Landwolf offers some unique aspects within the meme coin space such as Playful Meme Inspiration that stands out with its Landwolf meme theme, potentially attracting a lighthearted and engaged community. Community Focus and Transparency that highlights community involvement through strong community backing and a fund accessible at wolfbank and 1/1 Transaction Tax with this unique tax (though not a guarantee for success) shows a commitment to marketing and growth. What do you think? Is Landwolf the next big meme coin because it got listed on Bitget, or a fleeting internet fancy? Maybe or maybe not, but it's a strong contender though. Have you explored any other meme coins or fun crypto projects? Share your thoughts in the comments!
    • Gold Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function - Counter-Trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Triangle for wave 4 Position -Wave 4 Direction - Wave 4 is still in play Details - Gold completes a triangle for wave 4. Thus, the commodity favors the upside in wave 5 if it escapes the trappings of the congestion. Invalidation remains at 2287.34 Gold has been sideways for over 11 weeks after retracing the bullish trend that started in October 2023. Meanwhile, the commodity is expected to break to the upside to continue the trend.    On the daily chart, a bullish impulse wave pattern emerged from September 2022 where the supercycle wave (IV) ended at 1616.9, From there, the supercycle wave (V) began. Wave I of (V) ended in May 2023 at 2081.8  before pulling back in wave II of (V) which ended at 1810.58 in October 2023. From October 2023 at 1810, wave III of (V) began and has since seen the commodity to fresh highs multiple times in the year 2024. Price is currently in wave 4 of (3) of III of (V) which has not completed a triangle pattern typical of 4th waves. Wave 5 of (3) is now expected to emerge upside toward 2576-2749.   On the H4 chart, the sub-waves of wave 4 are in a triangle sideways structure. Alternatively, it could be a double zigzag if the price breaches the triangle invalidation level at 2287.34. However, if the price remains above the invalidation level and breaks outside of the triangle, then we can expect the sub-waves of wave 5 to emerge into either an impulse wave or an ending diagonal pattern.   Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo  Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Love how this cex is giving back to the community by providing a platform to connect, learn, and grow. Free insider knowledge, networking with crypto leaders, and exploring DeFi trends, Plus, some sweet BitgetBlue merch on top, This is a can't-miss event for any crypto enthusiast in the Balkans.
us