13 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I have been chasing prices and given up my recent gains.  STRESS.

then why do that? why not have a simple daily plan instead;

* currently bullish and approaching xxx level, if breaks xxx enter on the break (or first pullback) with a target of the next level above.

If reverses at xxx will consider a counter trend trade on a pullback to target next level below.*

The whole day is made up of revising this simple template.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I dunno, I can't really gleam much from that COT report. 

also consider it's about a week and a half out of date so really only useful for at a glance what speculators are moving into and what they are moving out of over time.

• Thought provoking 1
9 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Surprised he has time to take away from Twitter and his temper tantrums to talk about something serious.  He's a real piece of sh!t.

twitter are actively censoring the remarks of the president of the country while claiming to be just a platform and so should be outside any kind of regulation or responsibility.

'Twitter has added a warning to one of President Donald J. Trump's tweets about protests in Minneapolis, saying it violated the platform's rules about “glorifying violence.”'

Hahaha :D  Worth it just to wind the big baby up.  What a ****.

The third tweet to be flagged started as a message of support for the governor of Minnesota, where there have been three days of violent protests over the death of George Floyd, a handcuffed black man who pleaded for air as a white police officer kneeled on his neck.

Trump added at the end of his tweet, “Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

https://www.barchart.com/story/news/4964643/twitter-adds-glorifying-violence-warning-to-trump-tweet

What a fking scmbag ...

On 28/05/2020 at 09:19, Caseynotes said:

then why do that? why not have a simple daily plan instead;

* currently bullish and approaching xxx level, if breaks xxx enter on the break (or first pullback) with a target of the next level above.

If reverses at xxx will consider a counter trend trade on a pullback to target next level below.*

The whole day is made up of revising this simple template.

thats really good advice.. what indicators do you favour ..Ive been looking at 2, 11 and 80 EMAs fibonnacci obviously and heikin ashi to reduce noise .. short dollars big time .. short hsbc .. shorted HK this morning nice 150 pip profit after the **** rally overnight that I missed !! long gold and silver .. long ftse.. I gave up with **** wall street lost my **** on it .. I came across a signal thing called Bhoomi the other day USD30 a month .. looks quite interesting www.niftyanalysis.in/getbhoomi might give it a test though Im sceptical on signals ..let me know what you think anyone ??

7 minutes ago, robertbowler said:

thats really good advice.. what indicators do you favour

For intraday levels it's the daily pivot (Sunday data excluded) and Fibs based on yesterday's hi/low (Friday) (Blue lines).

See pic below as to how closely they are being watched though different markets may not work so well. Same as for MAs, need to test what is best fit for a particular market.

image.thumb.png.efc1d854a658071817f7d20e61bc16b0.png

11 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

For intraday levels it's the daily pivot (Sunday data excluded) and Fibs based on yesterday's hi/low (Friday) (Blue lines).

See pic below as to how closely they are being watched though different markets may not work so well. Same as for MAs, need to test what is best fit for a particular market.

image.thumb.png.efc1d854a658071817f7d20e61bc16b0.png

interesting thankyou Ill do some testing on this..not going back onto wallstreet till i figure out what works lol 

3 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Those big Arabs get special treatment.

the sentiment charts are interesting, the institutional one is based on the COT data and you get the previous week so you can see direction of shift and by how much so a good idea of the changing positioning of the large speculators which is the best way to read it.

image.png.43cd60064af4dcaece003d91f1befe53.png

• Great! 1