JD Sports

dmedin

Apropos of which, I've gone against one of the cardinal rules that I meant to set for myself, which is not to trade against the trend.  But we'll see what happens with JD Sports - I'd be really surprised if it shoots up past £8 in the near future.  😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha perhaps not then :P Let's see if they get to acquire foot asylum!  Last time I was in a JD Sports shop in town, it was packed to the rafters, utter chaos, the staff were clueless and the customers were arrogant pr!cks ... another example of great British business (treat your employees like cattle and pay them starvation wages)

2135045403_JDSportsFashionPLC_20200305_13_59.thumb.png.ca2d6e1585cdbd5d35e843ce6052fae9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 18:53

Newest Member
    yloo
    Joined 25/01/22 09:50
    • Hi all, Got a successful trade on my demo account.  Looking at NG to continue its upward trend to move back above the 50MA and 100MA and eventually retest 4000. Opened a position at 3825 with stop loss at 3740 and a target of 3965 (not ideal risk/reward ratio sadly). Position opened after moving above the 50MA. Went above the 100MA, fell back, then pumped back above the 100MA during the 7pm high volume spike, I closed the position at 3915 for £225 (£2.50/point).  Upward trend looks to continue setting higher highs and higher low on the hourly since Thursday.
    • How fast will the Fed raise rates? With the FOMC January meeting just around the corner, IGTV’s Daniela Sabin is joined by James Stanley from DailyFX to talk about market expectations and the likelihood that the Fed will deliver a surprise rate hike on Wednesday. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/how-fast-will-the-fed-raise-rates--220124