MT4 Web platform no longer supported?

tehka

Question

As you know, Metatrader 4 supports Desktop Trading, Mobile Trading and Web Trading.

I would like to bring to attention that I can't log in to Web Trading for about a month now. I kinda recall that I was previously able to do so. It seems that the server list does not have IG.

Would like to check with IG staff, is Web Trading no longer supported?

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/web-trading

Thanks

Adrian

Edited by tehka

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tehka said:

As you know, Metatrader 4 supports Desktop Trading, Mobile Trading and Web Trading.

I would like to bring to attention that I can't log in to Web Trading for about a month now. I kinda recall that I was previously able to do so. It seems that the server list does not have IG.

Would like to check with IG staff, is Web Trading no longer supported?

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/web-trading

Thanks

Adrian

Hi, you might need to download again from IG if the version you are using is not 1170 or above (check mt4 'Help' > 'About')

or go to 'File' > 'Open an Account' and check you have the data feeds from IG, if not click 'add a broker' and use the IG address in the pic below (IG Group 443).

If you have forgotten your password you will need to contact IG by email for a new one.

image.png.f7fd227f5d63fa525bf8b7bbe61da3e5.png

Thank you Caseynotes.

I believe you are referring to the Desktop trading app, where you download and install metatrader to your PC.

The Web trader I am referring to is the Web terminal that runs on Internet browser without any installation required.

8 minutes ago, tehka said:

Thank you Caseynotes.

I believe you are referring to the Desktop trading app, where you download and install metatrader to your PC.

The Web trader I am referring to is the Web terminal that runs on Internet browser without any installation required.

ok, I've actually got that as well, I just opened it and the auto fill just opened it straight up, what does the login pop up box say when you open it up?

7 minutes ago, tehka said:

yup, so i log out from the auto-fill, and click "Log In to a Trade Account". Delete the Server:MetaQuotes-Demo thing and type IG. There will be a drop down appear, and IG-LIVE is not in the list

ok, yes I've never tried to link it to IG before. Though there are a lot of different lists of affiliated brokers IG does not seem to be on any of them so IG can't have signed up for the service, maybe someone from IG can confirm that on here or you could sent a query email but I suspect they are just not there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Recently, U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty from Tennessee spoke at the Bitcoin conference, stating his efforts to push for Bitcoin-supportive legislation to promote freedom and opportunity. This year, cryptocurrency has become a key battleground in the election campaigns. It remains to be seen whether future policies on cryptocurrency will improve.
    • The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
us