Sort by Change & %Change

Can we have the option to sort by Change and %Change as per the attached screenshot. We can already sort by the Name (A-Z, Z-A) or by Most Popular. Percentage movers on is great for trade ideas. It's a basic feature and would be very helpful.

sharelist.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great! 1
On 18/11/2019 at 09:54, jchas3 said:

Can we have the option to sort by Change and %Change as per the attached screenshot. We can already sort by the Name (A-Z, Z-A) or by Most Popular. Percentage movers on is great for trade ideas. It's a basic feature and would be very helpful.

sharelist.png

On 18/11/2019 at 10:13, cryptotrader said:

agree! would be very useful.

Hey, 

I think that's a really good idea. I will mention it to our web developers. 

Thanks for the feedback :D 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/11/2019 at 14:04, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

I think that's a really good idea. I will mention it to our web developers. 

Thanks for the feedback :D 

Hi, I just joined IG and I can't believe there is no way to sort by change % on the markets?  This is basic guys.. Also I see requests on this feature since 2019?  Already thinking to leave!

• 3 months later...

Please add this special feature, well it is not really a feature it should already be available. Please allow sorting by any heading available in the platform.

It just makes sense.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 18/02/2021 at 22:16, jchas3 said:

@CharlotteIG Any update since you mentioned it to the devs for me? Seems to be some demand for such a basic feature.

Kind regards.

On 18/02/2021 at 16:39, nihar said:
On 16/12/2020 at 01:43, Guest percentage dan said:

Hi, when is this feature coming? It really is a very basic function for viewing any kind of data.

On 20/11/2020 at 08:29, Guest Tyler said:

Please add this special feature, well it is not really a feature it should already be available. Please allow sorting by any heading available in the platform.

It just makes sense.

Thank you.

Please  provide an update on when we would be able to use this feature. Currently it is so disadvantageous on ourselves for not having this feature. 

On 19/01/2021 at 22:52, Guest annon said:

This feature is desperately needed! Any update on the development of this?!?!

Hey all, 

You're right with most markets this should be a simple feature however shares are slightly harder to sort by % change. What I can check is if we can implement for all markets whist working on shares. 

Sorry for the delay on this project. 

All the best. 

On 22/02/2021 at 14:01, CharlotteIG said:

Hey all, 

You're right with most markets this should be a simple feature however shares are slightly harder to sort by % change. What I can check is if we can implement for all markets whist working on shares. 

Sorry for the delay on this project. 

All the best. 

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for your response. I have a suggestion of an easy way to implement this.

Step 1: The grid is painted after applying any user filters.   (This happens now)

Step 2: The sort feature is provided on the column header label "%change" (say like a hyperlink)

Step 3: On selecting the column header the sorting is done on the already retrieved records in the grid, like you are rearranging them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...