Sign in to follow this  

Pro Realtime

Question

I am interested in using pro realtime for charting whilst trading via my ISA share account. I notice it says it costs £30 per month unless (it says in the T&C) "This is refunded if you place four or more trades a month." It does not specify the trades you have to place so I am assuming I could place four trades through my ISA share dealing account and I would be refunded the fee. IE am I right in assuming they do not have to be cfd or spread bet trades as it does not specifically say that? 

4 answers to this question

Is it possible for an admin staff to answer please or is it better if i just email the helpdesk for an answer?

14 hours ago, Ricky66 said:

I am interested in using pro realtime for charting whilst trading via my ISA share account. I notice it says it costs £30 per month unless (it says in the T&C) "This is refunded if you place four or more trades a month." It does not specify the trades you have to place so I am assuming I could place four trades through my ISA share dealing account and I would be refunded the fee. IE am I right in assuming they do not have to be cfd or spread bet trades as it does not specifically say that? 

Hi, you are likely to find that the helpdesk will be somewhat vague as well. IG have a value calc they apply. So any trades on any account make up the min 4 trades a month (buy and sell x2) and so long as you keep above that you won't be charged but IG might decide the value of your trades are not enough to justify you using the platform in which case they will contact you to warn they will start charging if you wish to continue on PRT.

Not sure PRT is worth it unless you're into programming algorithms.

PRT makes me think of PYT.  Get your dancing shoes on Eileen 😻