Sign in to follow this  

Trading Platform issues

Question

The Trading platform and Trading App both does not show any open positions. I need to check on my open positions and see where they are upto. Lately, I have experience a lot of instability with the platform and the app. This is ridiculous. Would IG bear the loss if I am unable to close the postions?

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

I got the same issue. Can't see my positions. Lousy support. Call help desk but can't get through. Better start looking for another broker. 

15 hours ago, MikeBamber said:

Both through the web platform and ProRealTime... I cannot close out an open position on US500... IG are you going to refund any money lost because of your techincal error?

same thing happened two times. Disappointed 

I have the same issue and I couldn't close my position and I got guarantee stopped out!!!  I wanted to try and close my position and the platform was completley unresponsive!

Just now, thecrappest said:

I have the same issue and I couldn't close my position and I got guarantee stopped out!!!  I wanted to try and close my position and the platform was completley unresponsive!

You had the same issues last night which prevented me from Opening a trade I was waiting all day to make (Sell AUD USD from ~$0.66.  

THE WORST PLATFORM EVER!!!

wtf I cant close positions either .. and the phone number does not work ... 

what a bunch of crooks 

Edited by Edoa1986

I have the same issue. Cant view my position. Only able to check that P&L is moving from the Account. Called the numbers but not avail.

Just now, thecrappest said:

You had the same issues last night which prevented me from Opening a trade I was waiting all day to make (Sell AUD USD from ~$0.66.  

THE WORST PLATFORM EVER!!!

And the phone lines are just hanging up.  WTF man, this was the exact same issue as last night.

Both outages have cost me very dearly in the last 24 hours.

Same thing here. 2 shorts on WTI. Balance showing in head but positions not on platform. No stop loss on either trade. Squeaky **** time as someone once said. Not happy

IG's platform is hopelessly unreliable.  I'm also not seeing open positions and getting 'Sorry we can't process your deal' when trying to amend stop losses.

Would IG tolerate this kind of bullsh!t from its suppliers?  Then why do retail clients have to lose money putting up with this bullsh!t from IG?